Chapter 1

"McKenna! I already told you I'm not going to that party tonight. There will be way too many drunk people, and it's just a recipe for disaster." I told my best friend who was sitting in the passengers seat of my car. "Come on you have to! There will also be plenty of hot guys there. Like Jack Gilinsky." As I pulled into the drive-thru of In-N-Out, I stopped the car. "How do you even know that? Anyways he is bad news, I know it." She huffed and said, "please for me, it is your birthday after all..." I rolled my eyes and gave in to her desire. "Fine! I'll go, now can we order our food?"

As I unpack the food from our bags, I shouted to McKenna, "hey! We have enough food for a mukbang!!" You could hear her squeal and practically fly downstairs. "Yesss!! Finally! I'll get your camera and tripod!" I laughed and set up a table, while McKenna got the camera and tripod.

"Hey! Uhh this is our first video, and it's a mukbang!" I said awkwardly, while McKenna and I burst out into laughter. "Oh shit did you see that video of Alonzo Lerone talking about the Gordon Ramsey clap-backs?" I ate a big chunk of my burger, and some fries then said, "I freaking love him! He is hilarious!!" We filmed for about 30 minutes, talking about literally anything and everything, before we decided to end the video.

I laid on the couch and huffed out. "I'm soo full right now." I say to McKenna. "Oh no I know that look. You are not skipping out on this party tonight." I started pouting my lips. "Girl I have seen you eat way more than what we just ate, quit whining and let's go get ready!" With an annoyed look on my face, I stomped up the stairs. Then turned around and stuck my tongue out at her. "I love you too!" My best friend shouts after me.

Some time has passed, an hour and a half to be exact, which makes it 9:00pm. Then again the party started at 8pm but no one really shows up early.

"Felicity! Hurry up!! We don't wanna be late!" My best friend shouts from her room. "I'm just putting on my lipstick!" I shout back. As we both walk down the stairs I say, "Technically we are late." McKenna rolls her eyes then says, "I mean we don't want the hot guys to be taken." I laugh then tell her, "I will not be hooking up with anyone tonight. Especially not Him." She shrugs her shoulders then says to me, "well let's get in the car and go already."

~~~~~~~~~~

Gilinsky's POV:

"G, chill. You just need to forget about her. Maddison was a bitch." My best friend says to me. I raise my eyebrows in shock. "Whoa, okay Jj." He laughs. "Jack, seriously she wasn't a good person for you. It was toxic and I can't have my best friend being in something like that." I take a big sip from my red cup then smile at him. "You're the best bro!" I say giving him the classic bro -hug. I notice the front door opening, and in steps the most insanely gorgeous girl I have ever laid my eyes on. "Hey Jj, think I just found a way to get over Maddison." My best friend looks up and shakes his head, "you do you...just be careful."

I finish my drink and walk to the front door. I stop right in front of the two girls who just walked inside. "Mi casa es su casa!" One girl with brown hair rolls her eyes then says, "hell no." And steals a drink from a person nearby and swallows it in one shot, then she walks away. The other girl simply says, "sorry." And follows after her friend. I watch the girl with the brown hair take another shot in the kitchen. While her, and her friend were now laughing together. Three words came into my head in that moment. Those were the only words I was thinking. 'I want her' it will be like taking candy from a baby.

****** End of chapter one. Thoughts? ******