ACTUAL SMUT (part 2)

A/N caution: this is quite long, my apologize ._.

"Uhmmm-wha-what are you- HOLY SMOKES!"

Peridot's stuttering was cut off by the scenery before her. Lapis untied the string behind her blue crop-top, letting it slide off down to the floor. Two medium-sized perky breasts were revealed and peridot felt a whole lot weirder than before.

Lapis catches peridot staring at her chest and suddenly felt a pang of self- conscious. Dark shades of blue covered lapis's cheeks as She then covers her chest. Which honestly looked cute in peridot's perspective. " i know my body isnt that... interesting to begin with but you-you know i can shape shift them to look alittle big-"

"THEY LOOK GORGOUS!"

Peri blurted while sitting up face- to-face, biting her bottom lip by her sudden aggressive yelp. Startled by peri's outburst, lapis snorted into small giggles and it died down when a sly smirk spread across her face.

"Do you wanna...play with them?" holding her breasts up towards peridot.

Drool nearly spilled out of peridot's mouth as she eyed these new anatomies presented before her. So soft. She slid closer and massaged her chest, feeling the softness of the blue gem's breasts had overwhelmed the smaller gem. "Oh...my stars..". Lapis let out soft moans as the massages got more erotic, peridot played with her nipples using her thumb, circling in a rhythmic momentum. "Peri-peridot..i- ahh- kee-keep doing that~" whimpers coming from lapis started getting louder and peridot noticed a pool forming below lapis, on her stomach as lapis started grinding onto her abdomen like a gem in heat.

Peridot's eyes widened in amazement, seeing lapis this vulnerable towards her made her feel more...dominant. knowing whatever touch or caresses can leave lapis wanting more.

A new thought developed within her. Within seconds, peridot flipped lapis over, straddling her onto the cushioned floor of blankets, leaving the blue gem shocked yet sexually confused at the twist of turns. Peridot had pinned lapis, missionary style. "I ...want to try something out..if you don't mind that is" peridot growled seductively, daring lapis to change her mind.

Left speechless, lapis's eyes showed only yearning love and lust for the green gem as she pulled her arms around peridots, pulling her face in and licked her lips. "Don't keep me waiting,"
Marking her words, peridot took a glance at the T.V, watching percy as he reveals his genital. In a matter of time, peridot shape shifted her private form as a replica to percy's, Revealing her member. Literal stars were shown through the blue gem's eyes as she stared at the genital in curiosity. "Is..is that?..what most males would possess? It looks...Big." Lapis purred in excitement as her legs twitched in anticipation. "Well..Heh yeah.. amethyst said that this would be a necessary form as part of..intimate moments."

Lapis snorts and laughs as she then glances at the member before her. So Big. She looks back up at the young gem, silently asking for permission to touch it. "Of-of course" Peridot squeaked. Lapis sits up and leans in to peck on peri's lips, slowly moving down to her neck, leaving visible bites and bruises. The blue gem pulled peridot in closer, snuggling her face into peridot's shoulder, licking,suckling and biting every inch of the green delicate skin. Peridot squirmed and in an instinct, the member had sprouted alive, fully erect. Proud of her own work, lapis then licked the bruises on the smaller gem's neck as her hands played and massaged peridot's chest. "aah- lapiss-Nnggh..Stop-stop teasing mee- ohh".

"Patience, i'm getting there" lapis replied teasingly as her hand travelled down to the peridot's member and gripped it gently. Silent gasps escaped from the (HoRny AsS) smaller gem as lapis started stroking up peridot's junior and using her thumb, rubbing on the head. "Ffff-faast-ter" urging groans coming from peridot as lapis chuckled at her desperation. Lapis then leans down and licks from the base of the cock and her tongue travelled up until the head, giving the slit a lick before taking the whole member, slowly between her lips. The wet sensation made the green gem grit her teeth, keeping her moans in without screeching. Lapis's head bobs up and down, at each and every move giving seductive glances as she kisses the top of the slit, massaging it with her skillful tongue. Peridot prayed that this moment would never end if it weren't for lapis's talented skills. Suddenly, lapis stopped and removed herself from the green member as precum spills out from it. peridot whines in protest, Wishing for some form of touch to relieve her sexual frustration.