LOST Cast's best acting moments, part one

I absolutely love the acting on this show, and the talent of these incredible people inspires me every day to be a better actress. So I thought I'd put together a list of what I thought was the strongest-performed scene by all the main characters. Now if I did everyone who was ever in the main cast we'd be here all day, so I'll just do who I consider the "Big Thirteen": Jack, Kate, Sawyer, John, Ben, Juliet, Sayid, Hurley, Charlie, Desmond, Sun, Jin and Claire (plus Daniel as a bonus because we all love him so much). Get the tissues, because a lot of the stuff on this list is SAD.

Matthew Fox as Jack Shepherd: Jack's Reunion with Christian from "The End"

     Matthew's whole performance in the final episode (Which finally earned him the Emmy nomination he deserved since at least Season Three) is gorgeous, and really shows how much he grew as an actor over the course of the series. It was hard for me to pick just one scene from this episode but I had to go with this one. The hug he and Christian share despite everything is just so moving.

SPECIAL MENTION goes to John Terry as Christian, who perfectly delivers an absolutely beautiful monologue so Jack.

Evangeline Lilly as Kate Austen: Kate Talks with her Mother from "Left Behind"

      Gosh, I just felt so freaking bad for Kate in this scene. Losing the love of your mother because of something you did to protect her is among the worst things someone could possibly experience, and Evangeline makes you feel it. Throughout the scene, you can feel the love Kate still had for her mother, and to see her rejected is just crushing. The way Evangeline's voice breaks at the end of the scene...

Josh Holloway as James "Sawyer" Ford: James meets Anthony Cooper from "The Brig"

     This was at once one of the most emotional and satisfying moments in the series. Josh does such a good job selling James' unbridled anger and heartbreak. I absolutely love his intensity in the role and this scene really shows him off. He should have gotten an Emmy for this.

 He should have gotten an Emmy for this