Michael being happy

So, hi, this is just a one shot, but a very important one, because our pretty boy get's to be happy and since Diza is now at the outpost without him I had to find a way to write about him anyways.

I hope this helps with the depression post apocalypse, and I want to let you know that at least here Michael is getting the ending he deserves, thankfully I have no limit and my story has a lot to offer, so Michael lives on and you'll see him through every chapter. Now you can enjoy.

Before things got complicated, before Michael had to act as the antichrist and Meade urged him to do it, before the witches found me, before I knew how to control my powers, back when we were younger and happier, it is where we are now.

Michael and I decided to visit a mall, and buy some CD's and videogames, we would spend two days alone at my house, my aunt had the decency to leave a note on the fridge.

+I am going to a weekend trip with my friends, I'll be back on monday + was all she had to say, thanks for nothing aunt. Meade didn't really care where Michael was, because she knew he was protected, and anyways Michael told her he would be coming with me, she was a maternal figure to him, but she wasn't his mom, so she wasn't that worried about Michael.

Michael was dressed all in black, his hair was a little longer, just inches longer and it didn't seem like he was cutting it any time soon, his youthful eyes sparked so bright with excitement and joy when he saw me, and I'm sure my eyes were the same.

It was just mid november, but people had already decorated everything for christmas, the twinkle lights already covered almost every roof and the mall was filled with ornaments, playing those annoying christmas songs.

"Just take me back to halloween please" I whispered to Michael as we walked hand in hand through the mall, he chuckled a little, knowing that I wasn't a fan of christmas at all. I just hated that everyone faked happiness, they just wanted gifts and filled themselves with food, they all had family or someone to spend christmas with, but I was all alone. I'm sure as a kid I must have liked christmas, but when my parents passed away, my aunt never cared to be with me during the holidays, so you can't blame me for hating it.

"If it was for you the world would always be like that weird movie you made me watch" Michael said hugging me from behind without stopping walking.

"But you liked it!" I complained turning my head to look at him. The other day I forced Michael to watch the nightmare before christmas with me, and though he didn't look like he enjoyed it at first, he was looking at it and giving it all his attention as I was more focused on him, he just looked adorable, trying to contain his emotion when any part of the movie excited him.

"Kind of" he simply responded.

We finally arrived to the music shop, and walked around trying different styles of music, we settled for our usual thing and added some artists we hadn't heard before. Then we went to the game store, Michael already had a game console which he brought to my house, Meade had gifted him with one the next day he mentioned he wanted one. My boy always got what he wanted, even if he didn't ask for it.

Michael liked shooting games, and fighting ones, and I enjoyed playing with him just to make him smile, also I'm not gonna deny it, it was pretty f*cking entertaining.

We got what we wanted and we were walking out of the mall, when I noticed a girl mesmerized by Michael, I hated when this happened, it always happened when we were in public. Boys and girls would turn around, just to catch another glimpse of Michael's beauty, another charm of his.

"Stop cursing that girl with your mind Diza" Michael said chuckling while wrapping an arm around my shoulders and kissing the top of my head.

"I wasn't, what girl?" I faked ignorance