c jsjxjndnxnxhx idk sorry ..... chap 1?

At a link you can copy it and did the vid on YouTube or pic because it's messed up.

Oh shiz , I forgot , none of these photos videos, and alfons  name is not mine, I got her name from a really cool dancer that I really like.

"Ok ready? Let's start" alfons said

There video they are making^

"Good job guys! Now let's edit,*2 hours ltr* ok done, whata  think?" I asked

" Good job alf, (alf=alfons) i really like it" summer said "thanks"
"Yea  Good job sis" my brother said "thanks, let's get ready for school" i said

(First part of vid is what she wore)
I get in my bike and drive to school with ash, summer, coal, my brother, and my bff, lilly.
We meet a group of other people with bikes, soooo, I did some stunts while lil (lil=lilly) recorded me

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pEnw1OKyOV4

At school*
(Blue bike is alfs)

I did a front wheel y thing (sorry if it's wrong i don't really care right now sorry)
Into the school parking lot. Me being new so is sum (sum=summer) ,coal,lil,and my brother, everyone starred and when I found a parking spot I did a jumpy thing and turned my back fire a little so it was facing the line and the front tire was facing the other line horizontally.  I took off my helm and shook out my brown blondish hair. "Hey, why you dressed like that, you know everyone stairs, right?" " well if you just know I'm in the dancing club , so I am dressed this way and I don't care what other people think, so if you would excuse me, I just go. " i said "wait!!! Alfons, is that you, the alfons o. YouTube alfons? " he asked. "Yep" i said popping the "p".

At dancing class

" Miss, you have the wrong class. " the teacher said "I'm sorry miss, but I don't think so, I'm (made up except first name) alfons (mid name) (last name) . I'm new miss." " Alfons?!?!?! Omg omg omg omg! I'm sick a big fan! Can you sign my paper!?!?!? " the teacher asked. I just chuckled and nodded and she gave me a paper and I signed it. "Alfons, can you do puglife please??" A girl asked me. She was smaller than me, in bold shape, and had blonde hair, blinded than mine, I nodded and everyone backed up a few feet but the girl who asked me good then to back up a lot more.

https://youtu.be/tFC5-583WCE

"Omg!" " Yea! " "i wish I could do that" "sweet!" " Siiick!!! " is just a few words you could hear.