12.

It was ... devyn. "Go get your manz devyn!" You yelled before she walked in to the closet.
-10 minutes later-
You and Brandon decided to open the door. You opened the door to devyn and Carlos making out "aye look at my bsfran making moves!" "Stfu Leah" Carlos was blushing hella hard. Next it was your turn. You turned the bottle. It landed on the person you hoped it didn't land on. It landed on Brandon. Alex was pissed. "Well Leah a game is a game!" Carlos said. "Stfu Carlos." You grabbed Brandon's hand and went into the closet. There was a good 5 minutes of silence until he broke it. "So how do you want to do this?" "What do you mean?" "Well let me at least give you a hickey or else they won't let us leave until we do something." "Ugh Fine, Wait will it hurt?" "You've never gotten a hickey before?" "Nope" "Well this should be fun." Brandon slowly came closer to you. He gently lifted your head. And started to suck on your neck. He then stopped and stared into your eyes. You stared to lean in. So did Brandon. Then boom. You guys kissed. It was a slowly and passionate kiss. Then the door opened. You saw Alex staring at you and Brandon. Alex saw your hickey. "Damn fuck you" Alex ran off. "Wait Leah!?" "Yes" "me and ona are over did you see the video?" "Yes" "oh well talk to me soon" "ok bye" before you ran after Alex. Brandon grabbed your hand and kissed you again. (Oof damn) you ran after Alex. "Alex wait" "what Leah!" He then stopped walking and turned around to face you. "How could you?" "How could i what?! You the one kissing that mf. What's on your neck huh?!" "Well maybe i should be the one pissed off. I got the video Alex. And don't act dumb saying i don't know what your talking about.!" "I don't!" "Well here!" You handed Alex your phone. He watched the video. You had tears rolling down your cheeks. "I'm- im sorry Leah" "No i got hurt way to many times were over. I thought you loved me!" He was speechless. " go back with ona i don't give a shit I'm sorry Alex. I'm hurt i loved you. I thought you loved me. Being with you gave me something no one has ever gave me! I loved you!" Brandon then ran outside and hugged you. You walked away with Brandon's arm around you.
-
-
-
-
Comment "💀" for more sorry big plot twist
-
-
-
-
Instagrams
Fanfic- blesiv.fan.fics_
Edit- editsbyval
Tutorial- cutecut.tutorial.s