Character Overview

DENISE SWITNEY:
       The lady that is made pregnant and is denied by her boyfriend and her mother. She ends up in the hands of her grandmother and in the arms of Antonio

ANTONIO SNYDER.
     The man that notices the better side of Denise even when she views the world with alot of negativity due to what happened to her. He always made himself available for her even when she didn't want him to. He develops feelings for her, falls for her charm and finally falls in love with her.

JEFF STIRLING
        Antonio's longtime best friend since High School. He is in love with Jovia. He partners up with Antonio's shop to make it bigger in electronics. He gives supportive advice to Antonio and helps him in pursuing Switney.

JOVIA STIRLING
       Wife to Jeff, also a friend to Antonio and JB.

JOHN BAPTIST(JB)
    Also Antonio's high school friend. Studied together with Jeff. He fell in love with his landlady Pamella. He stayed with Antonio for a while after they had gotten in touch after a long time. Just like Jeff, he always did that that ensured Antonio's happiness.

NATALIE VANTESH.
     Mother to Helen Vantesh. Grandma to Switney, great grandma to Switney's daughter. She is the one that picks up on Denise and takes care of her at her home. She agrees to move in to Antonio's residence with her two generations. She always gave her grand child hope and great expectations in love. She always guided switney and encouraged her to pursue Antonio, the man she knew she had feelings for.

HELEN VANTESH.
   Mother to Denise Switney, grandma to Denise's daughter. She hated her daughter since puberty because she was prettier and sexier than her. She loved and hated her husband for loving their daughter so much. She gets to love her daughter again after the chronic illness had hit her.