To my rescue//

Hana's POV

I was in the mids of reading and flipping through the pages of the information I had.

"What you got there?" Jungkook asked with his arms folded.

"Nothing," I immediately slipped the paper into my folder. "None of your concern and what you did the other day was wrong." I got up from my seat and walked out of class heading to the cafeteria.

*Lunch*

I was having my chicken sandwich while sitting down,facing my school gate from the second level.

That's when I spotted Myungdae walking out the gate with his school bag,over both his shoulders.

I dropped my chicken sandwich and ran down the stairs.

"Lee Myung Dae! Annyeong!" I said while waving. He gave a slight smile and walked on. Next,someone grabbed my arm tightly and started pulling me.

"Jeon Jungkook! Get off me!" I tried escaping from his grasp but failed.

He dragged me upstairs,to the rooftop. He sighed, admiring the view of the school. "Kim Hana, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into," He said turning his head to face me. I raised my eyebrow," Ummm what?"

"Stop trying to find out about--,

I interrupted,"You're not human are you?" He stepped forward,"That's enough now."

I took a step forward too," From the day I first came,when Mr Park used his ruler and whacked it against the board, how did you know I was frightened huh? And when Krystal was telling you that you can't control yourself either what was she talking about?"

"I said ENOUGH!" He clenched his fist and punched his fist against the wall. Blood did not flow down his finger tips and knuckles, there was now a huge hole. I gulped and ran.

I shook my head," No no no Kim Hana no way! There could not have been a hole! NO FREAKING WAY!"

I decided to skip school. I told Sun Mi to cover for me and so, I grabbed my school bag and some books from my locker. I planned to escape from the school gate but I found out that a security guard was around.

Back gate then. With all my might, I climbed over the back gate.

I flipped over the gate and fell on my back. I winced in pain,"Aish!"

I slowly stood up and continued walking. Just then while walking down the alley,

"Heyyy babyyy," this drunk guy comes out of nowhere. He came closer and that was when I lost it.

"Don't you dare call me your baby." I gritted my teeth and kicked him in the stomach. He held onto his stomach," Let's play shall we?"

I ran as fast as I could but that idiot caught up with me. He held onto my arm then down to my waist.

"Get off me you asshole!" I yelled."HELP!"

•••

"Get off her you son of a bitch."

Jungkook. He grabbed his shoulder and punched him in the face,making the idiot fly into the air. He did a backflip and fell flat on the ground,unconcious.

I stood rooted to the ground," Y--you--." I pointed to the idiot.

"Kim Hana,you okay?" He looked pretty worried I must say. My eyes became blurry and *collasped*.

Jungkook's POV

I tried shaking her but it didn't work.

She was still breathing thank god. I lifted her up and I kicked the guy again. "Ooomph!"