Good Boy

**************
Author's POV

"P-p-please-please, stop my lord! I was good! I'll continue to be good, m'lord. Please have mercy." Lance cried as the fortieth whip lash onto his back. His body was also wounded and bruised with the punches Lotor had just inflicted. He felt the blood running down his back, he felt the sharp cutting pain mixed with an ache and a fire all in one. The sensation was terrible and so painful if Lotor did anymore he wasn't sure he could take it.

Lotor sighed deeply wiping off his bloodied knuckles.

"I know my little paladin, you have been very good." He ruffled Lance's hair. "But, I have to punish your little red friend. He was a bad boy and he's healing at the moment so I can't hurt him severely and keep him alive so I must use you."

"But, but... I was good." Lance whimpered.

"I say that it must happen this way. Do you dare argue with me?" Lotor asked standing.

"No! No m'lord. Never! Never again. Of course you can do w-whatever you see fit. Just please, no more."

"Stand. Now."

"Yes, m'lord." Lance tried to stand and fell immediately. "I apologize m'lord but may I please have some assistance?" He asked weakly. Lotor snapped and two robot guards came into the room and picked him up by both of his arms.

"Take him to the red paladins room. Now." He ordered.

"Yes, Sir." They dragged Lance to Keith's room, Lotor following close behind. Once they made it to Keith's room they opened the door and threw Lance in, he cried out in pain upon impact.

"Lance!" Keith yelled trying to crawl to the boy who had saved his life.

"Don't even think of touching my paladin." Lotor ordered Keith. He stopped crawling and looked up at Lotor.

"Please, let me hold him m'lord. He-he's done so much for me I... I can't leave him hurt. Please m'lord." Keith begged.

"Hah, he's hardly the paladin you remember. He is mine. Mind, body and soul. Would you like to see?" Lotor asked. Keith looked on in horror. "Lance." Lotor called. Lance's body moved to a position Lance had never done before. He was... bowing? At Prince Lotor's feet.

"Lance would never do that." Keith thought. "He's way too much of a brat." Once Keith really looked at Lance in this position he saw the lashes from the whip on Lance's back. The dried blood that covered his wounds and once flawless dark skin. He wasn't the same boy Keith had remembered. This wasn't the reunion he had dreamed of. This isn't the future he'd wanted.

"Yes m'lord?" Lance asked. His voice was tired and hoarse.

"Which do you like being more a good boy or a bad boy?"

"Good boy." Lance answered immediately.

"What?" Keith couldn't believe his ears.

"Why?" Lotor asked.

"Because good boys get hurt less. And they don't get others hurt." Lance answered giving a quick glare to Keith. Keith's heart hurt when he heard that.

"Why else?"

"I Uh... good boys sometimes get extra food. You were gracious enough to give me a piece of pancake! With syrup one time!" Lance answered happily but I could still hear the exhaustion.

"Oh, I do remember that. You had been a very good pet that week. So what advice do you have for this paladin here?" Lotor asked gesturing to Kieth.

"Be good. M'lord is nicer when we're good. He's nicer to all of us." Lance answered. Tears were streaming down Keith's cheeks.

"I got him hurt." Keith thought. "Lotor was nice to him before I ticked him off. It's my fault... not Lotor's, not Lance's... mine." Keith got into the same position Lance had.

"I apologize my lord. I will be good from now on." Keith said.

"I'm glad you have finally seen the light now. I'll be back tomorrow." Lotor turned and faced the guards. "Grab the blue one. Let's go."

"M'lord! Wait! Please." Keith called.

Surprisingly he stopped.

"What paladin?"

"Can... can- Uh... may I hold Lance? Please." Keith asked moving from his bowing position.

"You haven't earned the right to hold my paladin. Maybe someday if you obey completely, I'll think about it."

Keith was crying harder now.

"M'lord... please." Keith whimpered.

"Don't argue with him." Lance said weakly.

"I didn't give you permission to speak again." Lotor said. Lance immediately shut his mouth and stayed in his bowing position. His legs cramping. "Obviously the red one is a bad influence on you. Take him back to his room. I have other business to attend to with the black lion's paladin." Lotor announced as the guards picked up Lance and shut the door. Leaving Keith alone in the pitch black room to sob all by himself.

A/N: Second chapter is finished! What did you think? Does it need to be more detailed? Do you think it should be darker? Any comments you've got lemme know and I'll make sure to put them into consideration. I'd love to hear from you pups!

                            -Alpha🐾