Hospital

I awoke to wires hooked up to me one filled with blood another with fluids and some with medicines I've never heard of including a strong pain killer. My whole body ached and there was a few sharp pains. I could barely breathe and my chest hurt so bad I could scream. My breath quickens and heart rate increases as I could hear on my heart monitor. A nurse must've seen the commotion and ran to check on me. 

"Your awake? Good. You took alot of injury's your lucky your alive." I groaned. "I SURVIVED AGAIN?!" I groaned when my chest hurt. "Fuck what happened?" The nurse stood next to me. "You must've been jumped by a gang or something you had stab wounds broken ribs burns bruises cuts. You name it." I sighed. "how did I end up here." She smiled. "some nice boys came to visit they said they called when they saw you laying in the snow covered in blood. Hoseok, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung I beilive there names were." I was relieved to hear it wasn't Namjoon Jin or Yoongi. "They are awfully sweet they really seemed to care about you especially that Hoseok guy you two close?" 

I looked at the blood bag. "Well sorta. I geuss you could call us friends we live together." She nodded. "In this area? Where do you live?" I sighed. "The park." She smiled. "Oh in those apartments near the park?" I looked down at my arm covered in bruises and Burns. "No not really." She nodded. "Well would you like me to get the cops involved? That's some pretty nasty injury's did a gang cause that?" I groaned. "no and please don't involve the cops. It's not there fault they hurt me." She raised an eyebrow. "Is there someone abusing you?" 

My eyes widened. What if I said yes? I could put the assholes who repeatedly hurt me in jail Id never have to see them again free of their torture. But what if I said no? They'd hurt me again theyd beat me up ...but they can protect me from my ex. I groaned for fucks sake y/n make a Decision! I sighed. "no ma'am I'm not being abused everything is fine." Why the hell did I lie for them?! What's wrong with me?! I'm in love with who they USED to be not who they are now. I think I still have some sort of attachment to them but they're evil. 

"What time is it?" She smiled. "5:00 you've been out for about a week." I carefully rolled over on my side. "I'd like to go back to sleep." She raised an eyebrow. "You've been asleep for a week." I sighed. "I'd really like to sleep please." I waited til she left to cry. I sobbed my heart out. Wimpering as tears ran down my cheeks. "why do I have to live like this?" 

I looked out the window at the sunset it was so calm. So gentle. I wonder if they got this veiw when they visited me. Now all I have to do is pray my ex won't find me here. The last thing I need is to deal with him after all this heartbreak I've been through. I can't live like this. This life is a nightmare no one wants to expirence. I hope things turn out okay for them and me. Poor boys now they're like me and Hoseok. Abandoned by all we know and love. We will make it. Together. I won't let them down. I hate them for hurting me but I'm not letting them die not like that. Not with no one to love them the only people who deserve that kind of death is people like my ex. Heartless monsters. 

At this I sigh and shut my eyes. Tonight I'll drift off into a deep sleep and it will be undisturbed for once. I geuss the best part is I have a warm bed to sleep in. Poor boys are probably sleeping in that cold tent with little room and heat. I'm worried about them but I can't help them if I'm in a hospital. Hopefully more sleep will help me heal faster.