mummy daddy alboom (album)?

a very small girl, around the age of 2 1/2, was running around the house with her tiny legs. behind her was a tall boy, not more than 6, who was running after her. both were laughing but their faces weren't revealed.

the little girl bumped into a very tall man and the camera moved up to the tall man revealing him to be tej singh oberoi.

he was wearing a smile on his face the minute he saw his granddaughter. he quickly kept the phone near his ear and said: jhanvi, glad to know that maaji is doing fine. I will talk to you later because now my granddaughter need me.

jhanvi: sure it's fine. talk to you soon. bye.

tej: bye.

he cuts the phone and keeps it in his pocket. he picks the little girl up and says: what happened? why are you panting like a puppy?

little girl: sanju bauya chase me. 

tej: really? 

just then the tall boy reached them and his face was revealed to be sanju (sanjay, shviika's son):

sanjay: hi tej dadu. now omira, give me back my notebook else I will tickle you.

tej turned his head to omira with a suspicious look on his face, omira's cute face was revealed as she put on a innocent look:

tej: oh so that's why you are panting omi. you don't want to be tickled nor do you want to give the notebook back, right?

omi nods.

sanjay: please may you give me my notebook back omira?

omi shook her face and tapped tej's ear meaning that she wanted to whisper something to him. once she whispered in, tej mouthed oh and then spoke: omi says that she won't give the notebook back unless you call her omi instead of omira and you won't tickle her.

sanjay: such simple conditions. ok I will do them. so princess omi (she smiled hearing this) please may you give my notebook back?

omi smiles and hands the notebook to tej and tej hands it to sanjay.

sanjay: thank you.

omi: welum. (welcome)

just then dadi and pinky came.

pinky: we checking old albums. will you threes comes with us?

they all nod and go into dadi's room where shivika, rumya, rikara and rumya's 5 year old daughter Naira were waiting. omi managed to get out off tej's arms and ran to her parents. om trapped her in his arms and said: what has my princess been up to?

tej: being a good girl.

om: she is always a good girl.

gauri: good girl? arre omkaraji, with you and papaji she is a good girl but with everyone else, she is a little devil.

sanjay: correct.

gauri: love you mera beta.

sanjay hugs gauri tightly and then goes to his parents as dadi and pinky gets the albums out.

dadi: arre omi, come to badi dadi to get a better view.

omi: okie.

omi gets off om's laps and toddles over to dadi. once getting settled on dadi's laps, the first album was opened.

dadi: arre look omi, this was you were a baby.

omi: I still a baby.

gauri: haan baba, you are still a baby for god knows how long.

omi: whatever!

gauri laughs and says: don't show this attitude to me young lady.

omi: I not lady. I a baby.

all laughs as gauri kisses omi's cheeks and then their focused went back to the albums. once they were done looking at the baby albums, something caught her eye.

omi: red alboom.

dadi picked it up and said: this one?

omi nodded and said: billu papa and anu mama wedding.

om: miss omi, how do you know?

omi: I very smart.

gauri: yes you are very smart little miss attitude.

omi sticks her tongue out as dadi opened the album.

dadi: afterwards would you like to see somu chachi and rudy chachu's album?

omi nodded, clapping her tiny hands in delight.

she looked at her bade papa and bade maa wedding album and then her chachu and chaci wedding album.

'mummy daddy alboom (album)?' she asked innocently.

there was silence for the album she wanted to see didn't exist.

the kids looked at the elders who had shocked expressions on their faces and not a word escaped their mouths. 

did a rikara wedding album even exist in this world? was there any proof that rikara were even married to each other? 

the kids didn't know but everyone else did.

precap: a swim in the past.

so guys, sorry for a very late update. I got so much going on especially a history test which I am revising for as I type every word. 

so now we will know rikara's past and note I am changing it slightly. 

the past won't take too long. just a few chapters because I really want to focus on rikara's grand wedding.

time for target. and note, me tagging people in the comment section DON'T COUNT AS ANYTHING!!!

target: 20+ votes and 7+ comments

also thank you @Manisha1496 for the name omira