The mysterious creatures

on river:

The young leaders ( except Khameryeo and PetalBlade )... are making their own way to discover something that similar to what Revhy and the others are discovered, but there's a surprise welcoming party awaits on them.

Wyngardh spoke the truth about those snakey-type creatures that wasn't Serpent clan's fault and he mentions that it must be somepony's doing or something forbidden has been released...But no one believed on them so his sister stands out and reveals their ultimate crystal and it has no shiny light either...like the other clans' crystals.
Which means, their clan didn't summon those creatures and she also suggested to everypony that they should investigate first and needs some human help too as well.

the imprisoned golems:

Nopony or no any human knows about that mystery of them of being imprisoned and some mages rumored that those golem are very dangerous and they instantly kill anyone or anypony without any mercy...so that's the only reason they had mentioned for generations.

on the skies and otherside of journey:

When PètalBlàde is on a dangerous task, She left Khameryeo in other route which is a great idea for his own way on research but he's still focused on helping his friend to achieve her goals by meeting with some good old notable rivals of the Ancient Lotus tribe of the lost shamans and warlocks.

The hordes from the pit:
During her exile in a underground pit, there are creatures that mysteriously appeared whenever they sense the prey...she doesn't noticed yet the danger that she will encounter any moment.