Saint Patty's Day (cont.)

When we got down to the bits, we stomped the pieces further, making sure they were completely destroyed.

I looked up at Harry, and I realized what we just did. My wings drooped, back behind me, face warm.

When Harry looked up at me, he saw my face, looked down, and he turned redder than his jacket. His wings flashed out, and he flew up to our room.

I slowly flapped up to join him, and by the time I got up there, he was in bed waiting for me, face still red.

____________________________________

When (Y/N) got back up to the room, I was still blushing... but now I was blushing for another reason...

Her dress was slipping, and I was trying to hold my wings in, but they were trembling, and I was sure she could see it. Her eyes went straight to me. She let her dress fall a bit more, and my wings snapped out.

She smirked. Of course...

I held my arms out to her and she wrapped her wings around herself, climbing into bed, and she ducked under the covers again, probably removing her...

Never mind...

____________________________________

Yes, so I went under the covers.

I was just gonna take off my dress again, but then I saw a... large... bulge that wasn't there before.

I reached towards it, curious, and, as I grabbed it, trying to figure out what 'it' was, Harry moaned...

Oops... Oh, well. Too late now.

Right? I pulled back, unaware of the fact that Harry was just above me, super red in the face.

I emerged, dress in hand, to find Harry all sweaty and red, eyes squeezed tight. I kissed him gently on the cheek, and his eyes flashed open.

___________________________________

HUH?!

D-did (Y/N) just... touch my..... HUH?!?!

I tried not to let the sound out, but it escaped... the moan...

I looked down to see movement under the blanket.

I shut my eyes, feeling sweat drip down my forehead.

I felt a soft touch on my cheek, and I opened my eyes fast, staring at (Y/N), who was VERY red.

"I-I'm sorry..." she stammered, making me smile.

"It's ok. But, why?" I asked, curious as to why she would...

_____________________________________

"I-I'm sorry..." I whispered, blushing deeply.

"It's ok. But, why?" He asked, and I looked up at his face.

"I... I saw a bump... under the blanket... A-and I was wondering, what it was... s-so... I reached out and grabbed it." I winced, saying the last part quickly.

Harry just laughed, surprising me.

"Well, you should have said something!!" he joked.

I crawled back under, and the... "Bulge"... was even more pronounced, and Harry moved a bit, unintentionally bumping me.

"Hurlmp!" He grunted as the bulge bumped into my body.

I felt heat creeping up my face again.

I went back up, and Harry had pain written across his face.

__________________________________

"Hurlmp!" Ouch. That hurt.

(Y/N) came back out from under the blankets, and immediately showed concern.

"Are you ok?" She asked, putting her hand on my chest.

"mm-hmm... Just a bit... Sensitive... down there...." I grimaced, seeing a bit of amusement in her eyes.

"Then why'd you move around when you knew I was down there??" she fake pouted, making her look even cuter.

She moved from next to me to on top of me, sitting right below my... y'know... my... uh... Manhood? Right below it... dang...

W-wait... WHAT?!?! WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!?! I couldn't do that to my precious (Y/N)!!! NEVER!!!!

______________________________

I see Harry's face turn crimson, eyes widening he grabbed my waist, pushing me to the side gently, so I wasn't on top of him... oh, come on...

H-hold on... WHAT WAS I JUST THINKING?!?! Nuh-uh!!! Not ready for THAT yet...

Is that what HE was thinking about?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LUV U ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! POST SOOON!!!!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!