Ch. 1

Justin woke up with a start as his Waker-upper  went off as it did every Sunlight at the 7th hour. He sat up on his fluffy white cloud bed and stretched before yawning widely.

He rolled off it, as you couldn't exactly balance all that well on a cloud. Once his feet touched down on the metallic flooring, he made his way over to his doorway, just barely avoiding his pet Krangy.

It had dark purple fur, a long spindly tail and long floppy ears. The animal also had webbed paws and a long narrow snout. The Krangy's large bugged red eyes were screwed shut tightly as it continued to sleep.

Passing through his doorway, Justin walked down the dim hallways that led to his Eating Room. He felt a funny sensation that he had forgotten something. But he knew that that was impossible. No one ever forgot anything on planet Franzier. Unless, of course, someone had purposely made them forget.

Everyone on Franzier remembered everything. If they didn't, then they weren't worth anything  to the community. And when something was unintentionally forgotten, that being was gassed.

Not one being on the planet knew what it meant but it was rumored that the being that had forgotten something was pushed outside of the atmosphere.

But still, Justin felt strange. Ignoring the strange sensation, Justin continued towards his Eating Room. When he arrived there, he was surprised when his family popped up out of random hiding places.

"Happy 15th birthing day Justin!"

His female and male baby bearers, and his female sibling chorused together, their pink faces set into joyful expressions.

Justin stood there, in shock, for a few long moments before his face broke out in his own smile.  Though he masked his face with a smile, he was appalled at how he could even forget such an important day of his Time of  Survival.

Each birthing day for each being was an honorable time for each being as it celebrated another 493 Sunlights that the specified being had survived. Planet Franzier, though safe in some areas, was mostly roamed by horrid, dangerous, and strange creatures. It wasn't uncommon for an unlucky being to be swallowed while by some creature.

Together, Justin and his family gathered together at the food area and enjoyed a very filling Morning Prey Time. They chattered almost endlessly until it came to the 8th hour of the Sunlight.

"Justin, we could let you stay home instead of you going to the Knowledge Center today. The teachers will understand." Justin's female baby bearer suggested.

Justin turned and looked at his family member with his wide eyes. "But we're learning new things about the other planets today! I don't want to stay home!"

His female baby bearer pursed her lips. "It was only a suggestion." She forced out of her clenched teeth.

Justin knew why she suddenly seemed so animated. It was because of his own strangeness. Unlike his family, his skin tone was a pale peachish color. His eyes were a dark brown while theirs was a shimmering gold. And to top it off, he liked learning about other planets and their inhabitants.

Quickly, Justin rushed out of his Sleeping Shelter. He was determined to get to the Knowledge Center early to help out the teachers as they planned what they would teach the younger beings.

After a while, Judging came to a stop outside of a green Tall-Thing. The color showed how old it truly was.

Most of the Tall-things in the community had been rebuilt with new materials as they had been discovered. It had been quite a few centuries since Jerium  had last been found on Franzier.

Taking in a happy breath, Justin stepped inside  the structure, running his pale fingers along moist walls.
......

Another hour of Sunlight passed while he had helped the teachers. By now, pink, purple, and blue beings had filed into every entrance and gone to their learning rooms to find their teachers.

Eagerly, Justin sat at a table with four other beings. He mostly kept to himself most Sunlights, so he just kept his eyes fixed on the doorway, waiting for his teacher to step through at any time.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, the florescent orange being walked into the learning room.

"Class. I have an important announcement." He drawled slowly. Immediately everyone listened closely to what he had to say. Everyone  knew to pay close attention to everything said. If they didn't, they would be accused of forgetting something.

"We will be going on a Planet Learning Experience Trip. Otherwise known as a P.L.E.T. " He paused, looking around. No being dared look away for even a split second. "To Earth."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
781 words
Oof. Well that was interesting to write.... This idea honestly just came to mind randomly today.
But I hope it was enjoyable!