OLL #4

I never knew that Hera would be the one choosing who I would go to bed this night.

Basta sinabi niya na lang na someone is wating for me in our hotel with a room # 143. She had given me the card na kailangan ko lang i- swip para makapasok ako.

That is what our sweat was for, ang magtrabaho ng magtrabaho. I am the CEO of Salvador Empire while my sister, she is the brains of our empire. she is also the brain for all the system na hindi niya pinapahawak sa iba dahil baka masalisihan kami ng kalaban at mahirap na.

Yes you can call her nerd. She'll be not offended to it. She will just smile at you. Well in that thought no one knows who she was, they know her name but no one knew her all along ako lang. she work at our Mansion just staying there.

Kaya kung nagtratrabaho ka man sa enpire ko mag-ingat ka baka isa sa CEO ang makaharap mo. Trip nita kasing magpakilala ng ibang pangalan at inisin ang mga empleydo. I know, she was just trying their patience because that's my rule in mg empire if you haveeno patiencthen you can drop this job.

On the other hand every employee of the company is interviewed last by me kaya makikita ko kung takot sila or what in this job.

Pinarada ko na ang sasakyan dito sa hotel location na sinabi ni Hera.

I was in the elevator. I was about to press the floor when someone stopped it ang get inside.

"Ah miss sa ang floor ka para mapindot ko na din." I asked politely kahit naman ganito ako may pagka gentle dog ay man ako hehehe.

"Ah 10 th floor din" The girl said habang nakasara ang pinto. I was examining her at the mirror ng elevator. She have a nice curves and body. Scratch that perfect body!

"Ahm mister I want to ask something. If it's okey with you."

"Sure, ano yun?"

"Is your name Gael? Gael Salvador? kasi may nagpapunta sa akin dito and she wants us to have a sex." Napaka straight forward naman nitong babae na to but I like girls like this.

"Yes I'm Gael Salvador."

"So we can start now? I feel kinda Horny you know."

I smirk Ate Hera is one of a wicked girl.

She started kissing me with the hot intensity so I give what she wanted.

"ahhhh" She moan.

hanggang sa nagbukas na ung elevator I carried her like a child. Naka-palupot sa bewang ko ang mga legs niya. So what I did I carried her until we reached the hotel room. I opened the door and shut ut with my foot idinikit ko sa likod niya sa pader for the kiss to be deepen. I started kissing her jaw down to her neck until I reached her valley of her breast.

"More" She moan.

I kiss the tip of her breast licking it and sucking it. It made her moan more. One of my expertly good hand brought me to her core it's all wet I can feel that she's almost ready. That's the time I torn her dress while on the other hand. She was taking my belt off. Until were both naked so we go to the room I made her open her legs while lying at the bed. I was about to enter her but may member is not in the mood.

I run fast as i can at the bathroom.

"Please member participate with me" I was pleading in may member but it can not do it now as in it can not errect. What the hell is the problem?

Hanggang sa iniwan na ako mag-isa ng babaeng 'yun at nasabihan pa ako na in-capcitated ako.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND?!