Chapter 2

"Thanks, mom and dad for the ride remember to pick us up at noon tomorrow we are spending the night, " I tell them

"Alright have fun and don't die" dad jokes

The house is big it has cold old bricks, the house looks old

Before we enter I turn to Becca "Look, here are some rules"

She raises a brow "Really? Is that necessary?"

"Just listen alright?"

She sighs heavily and rolls her brown eyes "Alright, what is it?"

"1. Tone down the Sherlock"

She scoffs "Really? You're being over- "

I hold by front hand in front of her "Just listen. 2. Try to be at least twenty percent normal. 3. Don't show off. And the most important rule- "

"Let me guess have fun?"

"No, don't embarrass me"

She shakes her head "Fine I'll try to be normal"

"Thank you" I sigh in relief

I knock on the black door and Jenaly answers she is in a ( describe 1800s outfit)

" Hola!" She says greetfully

"Hey" I say

" Hola, Jenaly, como éstas?

"bien y tú?' Jenaly replaies with a smile

Becca shrugs " Okay, yo suponer"

From the corner of my eye I see Becca doing the Sherlock thing her eyes scan around the room quickly I have no idea what it is and what it means I don't even watch or read Sherlock Holmes just that's pretty much all she watches and probably acts like.

I lead us into a kitchen and I see my friends doing shots (non-alcohol it's ummm sprite)

"Rebecca this is Alexander, but we call him Alex, Thomas, Aaron, James, and Billy I think you guys met before I saw you guys talk at lunch and in the halls a few times"

  " Greeting and salutations" she says not wanting to shake their hands ( because she can't stand I quote " human contact")