Break out

PUPPETS POV

I was in my lab doing some new experiments, I heard baby calling my name. "Puppeeetttt!!!" She yelled running down my ladder. I walked out to my main room in my box. "Woah, hey baby! What's up?" I asked.
"Weeell.. me and ballora were woundering if you could make us a couple sandwiches for our girls night?"
"Sure!" I said. We climbed up my ladder to the kitchen. "Oh hey foxy!" I waved to him while walking to the fridge. "Oh hey pu- Puppet!" He waved back, he also didn't ,look to good. Of course baby wasn't making eye contact. I got out the bread and meat, I then said, "foxy you good? You don't look to good." I said,"I'm okay, my stomach just hurts.." he said. He got out some steak. "Did you eat food poisoning again?" I crossed my arms. Babys face was like wha? She wasn't there sooo.. "no I didn't. I just woke up and it hur- hurt." Foxy started walking back to his room. "Cya Puppet."
"Bye?" I said. "Okay baby, here's your sandwiches ^^" I said, I handed her them and she smiled. "Thanks puppet!" She started skipping out of the room. Welp, imma go back to my room.

FT FOXYS POV

When I got back to my room, I sat on the couch. I didn't eat anything at all today, so I thought it was just that. I got some steak and took a few bites, but I figured it wasn't that either. The oil dripping from my mouth got worse. "Ugh.." I groaned. My stomach felt worse than my whole body did. Springtrap tried to help me but nothing worked. Ballora was going to help me, but then she tried to cut off my downer body -_-
And none of bonbons potions helped me either! Maybe someone else can help me. I just need to find out who.
The next day
I sat on my couch, my stomach still hurt and I was getting annoyed. Sometimes my vision gets blurry, but I just ignore it. I ate some steak today, and did my normal routine. I felt really weak. Not weak like when golden Freddy poisoned me, but like worse and more painful. I decided to go to Freddy. Sometimes he can help. Or sometimes he just be a total idiot.. anyways, It took awhile to get up his ladder. "Hey Freddy." I said. "Oh hi foxy!" He greeted me. He then gasped. "M-magic squirrel! That's not nice!" I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, Hey Freddy." I said, "Yeah?" He looked at me. "I don't feel good, do you have anything to make me feel better?" I asked. He looked around. "No, sorry friend. Nothing I have." "Oh.. okay thanks anyways." I went back down his ladder, "bye foxy!" I walked and sat down in one of the chairs in the main room. "Ugh.." man, why am I hurting so bad? I sat there for at least a few minutes to get my energy up. "Hey foxy! How are you feeling?" Asked puppet, he waved to me as well. "Not good," I said, "could you maybe make me one of your sandwiches?" I added. "Oh, sure!" He said cheerfully. "Okay, Thanks." I Said. "No problem." We walked to the kitchen, and he got out the ingredents. He handed me the sandwich,"thanks Puppet." I Said. "Anytime!" He said, then he walked away. After I ate the sandwich I went back to my room for the night. I was sitting on my couch, and I felt really weird. All the pain stopped. I felt relived, until a sharp fast pain came and something busted out of me. It all went black.
FOXYS POV OVER

"Thank you for helping me foxy. But now, I must be on my way.
The masked animatronic then disappeared, the plan was into action.