My Sexy Mochi

Girls would want their boyfriend to be either cute, handsome, or hot. So do you but you can't be greedy about it when your boyfriend Park Jimin is all 3 of them.

Some girls would say that you're lucky or that you don't deserve him because you're either too ugly to be with him or that he deserve better.

They call you ugly because you always wear baggy clothes or old-fashion clothes, wear nerdy glasses and put your hair in a messy bun.

But to be honest, you're a #1 top model. Mostly all people don't know that you're a model because you being a model is a secret. Your face shows but it looks different from your original face because of the make-ups they put on you. But you're a natural beauty. It's just the clothes you wear as a cover up whenever you go outside.

The only ones who know are the people you work with and your boyfriend.

The reason you being a model is a secret because you don't like to show off that much. Even though you're a model, you still don't want any unwanted attention.

But wouldn't it also be unfair that your boyfriend is what every girl wants.

He's cute, handsome, hot, rich and got the body.

I mean who wouldn't want to date him when he's a CEO of a big company.

You didn't date him for money or fame, it was mutual feelings.

But because he's a CEO, people found out that you 2 were dating. So you can't have much peace no more.

(P.S your model nickname can be w/e you want.)

Y/N POV

Right now, you're getting your pictures taken. You've been taking pictures for 3 hours or so. While time has passed by, you didn't noticed that Jimin came over.

"Okay! That's a wrap. Good job Y/N! Do you want to see the pics?" The Photographer asked.

"Sure" you replied.

You went to check on your pics on the computer and.......Wow. Just Wow.

 Just Wow