[37]: Date Disaster Prt 1.

"Pain Is Permanent."

𝓡𝓾𝓮 𝓒  -'ღ'-

🌸➗🌸➗🌸 

{RILEY'S POV} 

I may be a delinquent and may not know things the regular human body knows but one thing I don't get is love, I don't understand it. It's evidently the most inconceivable thing there is, there's no way around it and yet I have the unwanted balls to found myself unto it.

It's fucking torture, I have too many sleepless nights thinking about him and our useless future together. What if we don't see each other the way we used to? What if he moves on without thinking twice about how he's going to hurt me? My feelings would crush into a million bits and die sliding into the pits of hell.

I will wish for you to burn in your own acid as you sleep. I'd be torn.

I would cry the last of my tears away. Maybe I think way too much and maybe you won't break the rest of my heart.

But guess what? You hurt me well, it's going to be a bitch to try and get me back. I'm not going to try and scrape up the rest of what's left of us, not that there was an us. 

You can kiss my ass on the trip down to hell. I hope you bump the shit out of your head when you land.

I know I rant too much but I seem at peace when I do it, I think that going on a date with Jacob will help me to forget my loss for hope. Or I could be fucked up in the head and will retort to a coma after finding out that this date was a final remembrance of how shitty life is.

Humanity as we see it: Poof.

I'm lying on my bed as I scammer through my phone, looking at old photos that don't mean squat to me. I don't have a certain clue as to why I'm keeping these meaningless photographs, I just sometimes feel that things shouldn't be wasted and should be kept in a confined tight space.

Now I'm thinking like an astronaut.

As I flip through a photo of Nat my phone gets a buzz, I stare at the message for a good minute before opening it, now that I actually know who it is I click it without a second guess.

Skool Skipper: Hey Riles, I just wanted to text u the details about our date tonight. I'm taking u to this restaurant called Old Man's Cave, it's quiet and really casual. I know how u can get about weird places. I'll pick u at 7:30 pm, C u soon ;)?

A cave? Yeah sure buddy that's not weird at all...

Me: Oh, that's great Jacob. Thanks for uhm taking me out.

Skool Skipper: Anything 4 U.

I'm mentally beating my head across my headboard when he texts me back, I'm so quick to judge. I understand that he wants to start something with me but do I really want this as much as I think I do? I quickly arise from my weird sitting stance and travel around my room in brittle smooth walks, I circle around to my closet and stare at it for ten minutes before figuring that I need a new outfit.

I know I shouldn't do this but there's always a once in a lifetime thing.

"Dammit." I grab my phone from the floor and shuffle to Dina's number, I whisper curse words under my breath as I wait for her to answer.