Sweet Demon

Wilford walked into the Iplier household carrying a strange book, when an Iplier asked about it he shrugged the question off. Wilford walked into his room with the pastel green and blue book and locked his door, he opened the book to the middle and read through it. Then he placed it on the floor and mumbled to himself of course doing his hysterical mouth roll. "Such cute words" Wilford clapped his hands hand together and cleared his throat looking around a bit then said "black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love" at first nothing happened so Wilford just shrugged and went out to bug the other egos not even thinking twice about the book. While Wilford was gone his room filled with pastel blue smoke and the smell of candy, Wilford went back to his room to see the smoke like substance almost reached the ceiling and he went to the window opening it. All the smoke went out the window and he saw a figure that was probably a few inches smaller than him laying ontop of the book unconscious. Wilford sat there for a minute not knowing what to exactly do "..alright, didn't think that was actually gonna work but it did" Wilford proudly smiled at himself. He carefully took the book out from under the creature, ignoring the fact that its a septiceye ego (shh) and read on the type of demon he summoned and about the attacks amd level ups. Reminds Wilford of an RPG game called food fantasy or something with the food souls, (SHHH) "boring" Wilford threw the book behind him and poked the demon. The demon shifted going into a new position but remained unconscious "huh. Still boring to be honest." Wilford sat on his bed and pulled out his phone playing on it for a good 30 minutes before passing out, an hour passed and Wilford jolted awake after hearing a loud crash and rubs his eyes mumbling "who goes there..warfstache don't take shit fro-" Wilford stopped watching the same demon that was unconscious now up and moving..er..trying to move. He was trying to stand up but bumped into a shelf knocking alot of things onto floor which caused him to jump and fall onto his but, he looks at Wilford and smiles nervously. Wilford laughed at the demon's clumsiness and got up helping the demon keep balance in his stance seeing that the demon was indeed a few inches smaller. The demon had blue and green eyes, the blue ontop of the green and had a candy scent radiating off of him. He has a black moustache, something that Wilford likes of course, and some dapper like old fashioned clothes, but with candy on it here and there. Which Wilford also likes, "so..demon" Wilford tapped his moustache then randomly licked the demon's cheek. Tasted like cotton candy, the demon stumbled back wiping his cheek and huffing. "Whaaaat I was only curious dapper me boi" (thats for you naz) the dapper demon just crossed his arms and averted his eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wrote this while I was tired, sorry if it doesn't make sense or if there are spelling errors.