Importance

CHARACTERS (NOT FINISHED YET)

Y/N CLAIRE LE FEURVE (Eleanor)-

Y/N Le Feurve was born with a gift of being able to absorb life energy of anyone she touches, which made her think that she's a monster.

When she was 7 she discovered her ability when she and her loyal friend surprised her and had a skin contact with each other, she blamed herself that she's the one who put him to permanent sleep.

After that day she confined herself, she made sure that she won't harm anyone else.

Y/N's inherent ability is to absorb the powers and life energy of anyone she touches. A few seconds typically will knock the target unconscious, while extended contact could be fatal. Which is why she's too dangerous being around with.

She is a 12 year-old girl who has a unique ability that can absorb the energies, memories, knowledge, talents, personality and physical abilities (whether human or not) that no one knows. She is the Queen’s nightingale, like the others; she is assigned to end all her majesty’s troubles. She has an older brother named Lucas. She has a contract with Aspen that her family does not know of. She is the image and the brain of the company. She is betrothed to Earl Williams.

After being missing for years she returns to the Le Feurve with a new name and identity as Eleanor Le Feurve with a mysterious butler.

LUCAS  EDWARD LE FEURVE-The older brother of Y/N who’s the co-owner of Bellissima; he is one of the image and the brain of the company, unlike his sister he does not work for the Queen, he appears to be overprotective over his sister Y/N.

Maxwell Gabriel Harold Williams- He is the betrothed of Lady Y/N.

He does not work for the Queen unlike Y/N; he is the heir of the Williams’ company. He is Lucas’ close friend.

ASPEN- Y/N’s loyal butler who’s a mystery for the people around her.

BELLISSIMA

Bellissima Company is a confectionery and raiment company owned by Y/N and Lucas Le Feurve. It is a prosperous enterprise, strongly supported by the wealthy and bourgeoisie. It later opened up a toy and weapon manufacturing branch after Eleanor’s visit in Paris.

When the Bellissima Company was first brought attention to, its reputation swiftly grew, and it became greatly distinguished in a little less than three years. It specializes in original novelties unseen before by other classes.

The Bellissima Company is immensely popular, and its name permeates London. The company's impressive products would seem to enslave children and other nobles, causing them to crave for more.

It is noted that Eleanor and Lucas, through talented and relatively sly business, was able to establish and manage sister Bellissima Companies simultaneously.

IMPORTANT:

Before you say that this book is an OCxBlack Butler story, you’re wrong.

Here’s a little information about this story; this story is a reader’s insert story.

I know I shouldn’t be spoiling you guys because it will just ruin the story but I don’t think anyone would care anyways.

In some chapters “(Y/N)” will be used as your name but as the story goes further, you will use the name “Eleanor”.

When the characters finds out your past, you will have to use “(Y/N)” as your name again.