REAL TALK O3

depression can look like a person being supported by it's friends and family, it can look like a person frequently working out, it can look like a person who does good in school academically and it can certainly look like a person with their goals set straight.

most people straight away think of people isolating themselves and being alone when it comes to the word depression. yes, that does happen alot to depressed individuals yet that doesn't mean everyone goes through depression like that. they could go through it like the stuff i have listed above.

what i'm trying ro say here is that, please look after one another. doesn't mean that if that person has their shit together or is laughing their heart out, they don't have depression. no, i don't want you to assume that everyone around you might have depression and is just keeping jt inside.

i want you to be careful and mindful of what you say to other people because you do not know how much it will affect them. like they say, everyone has different reactions to handling one situation. you might be able to handle a situation well ㅡor an offensive saying in this caseㅡ but for the other person, they might take it differently.

this doesn't only apply to the strangers you see, it also applies to your loved ones. you don't know exactly what is going through their mind right now and it may be a simple blow is all it takes to push their limits.

please be aware of your sayings and do apologise for it when they get offended.