Part XVI

WARNING!!!

Mature Contents 18+

-----------

(YOONGI)

I felt tired after listening to the song that I just produced. I stood up and massaged my neck with my hand. Maybe coming straight to our company's studio was a bad idea. I suddenly felt excited thinking of my wife. I think I need to explain everything to Eun Ae. So, I decided to go home.

I was anxiously waiting for the elevator door to open but was nailed to the spot by what I saw, when it opened.

I wasn't expecting to see Hoseok and Eun Ae in an embrace like two lovebirds. Something in me just clicked and I can't control the rage I felt.

"What is this?", I shouted furiously.

"Yoongi!"

"Hyung!"

Both were surprised and stood up.

But I was not in the mood for any explanation. I didn't even see the puffy eyes of Eun Ae.

"Hoseok, you better get out now before I punch your face!".

"But hyung.........". He didn't finished what he was about to say. Looking at my face made him shudder. He turned to Eun Ae, silently apologized, then grabbed his luggage and left.

"So, this is what you do when I'm not here?", I confronted.

"What are you talking about? You should be the one explaining something to me", she also looked upset.

"Entertaining male friends to ease your passion? Is that it?", I was so angry, all I could see was red.

"There's no point in talking to you. Let's talk after you've calmed down", exasperated by my reaction, she decided to go to her workroom but she suddenly felt my strong hand on her wrist and I started dragging her to the bedroom.

"You're hurting me", was all she could say.

When we were in the room, I recklessly pushed her on the bed and went on top of her. I knew my eyes turned cold because of how she shivered when she stared into my orbs.

----------

(EUN AE)

"This is what you want, right?" his kisses were far from gentle. He placed both of my arms on top of my head.

This not the Yoongi who I made love to.

"Yoongi, please.", I pleaded. But he didn't hear me or he chose to ignore my voice.

As much as I wanted his embrace and his kisses, I don't want him like this. His rough kisses leave marks on my skin.

He removed my clothes and left me for a second to remove his clothing. I closed my eyes crying. I was expecting to feel the pain that he will cause when I saw how hard he is. I felt him once again on top of me and he roughly spread my legs. Where was my gentle Yoongi? But something stopped him and made me open my eyes. Yoongi saw my tears.

Why does he have to treat me like a trash?

He looked at my face and I saw once again the gentleness in his eyes.

"You're mine, Eun Ae. You will always be mine", he started to give me butterfly kisses trailing from my lips to my neck. I was confused. Why the sudden change? Does he pity me?

I felt his gentle caress when he slowly traced his fingers from my arms, stomach, thigh and reached his destination to my core. I tried to muffle my moans and grabbed the sheets of the bed. He moved his fingers in and out of me, as he breathe heavily on my ear. His smell was like an ambrosia to my senses. My whole body was burning with desire and I felt how wet and ready I am for him.

He removed his fingers and kissed me enthusiastically. There was no trace of his roughness anymore. He placed himself between my thighs then entered his manhood to the depths of my core.

All those lonely nights that I missed him made me wrapped my arms around him. I don't want to let go. I don't want the sun to rise.

Yoongi stared at my eyes while he thrusts deeper. I touched his cheek and he turned his face to kiss my hand. He then moved faster and faster until both of us can no longer suppress our orgasm.

He then buried his face on my neck trying to catch his breath. Placed his arm around me and fell asleep. I didn't care about his sweat as long as he is beside me. I raised my hand and tried to soothe his back urging him to have a deep slumber and dream. A peaceful dream where I can protect him against the world. A dream where there is no Yana. A dream where we can be happy together. A dream where I can confess my heart to him. A dream where I can freely say Yoongi, I love you.

 A dream where I can freely say Yoongi, I love you

--------

--------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Since it's the mature content chapter, I think this gifs belong here, so let's all suffer together. 😁