¿Roaches?

The crew has arrived at the park near Michelle's house where Cameron is going to meet them. Cameron showed up with one of his friends, it was awkward. We all just stood there, staring at them. Cameron thought Michelle was going by herself and Michelle thought Cameron was coming by himself. Michelle says hey under her breath, Cameron walks up to her and gives her a hug. It was weird, but in a good way. They started off really well, extremely flirtatious and friendly. Cameron's friend, Allah, didn't talk very much. He spoke with Amy a few times but that was about it, not even Cameron was talking to him. Cameron was all over Michelle, Alex, Amy, and Allah were just sitting on the swings while Michelle and Cameron took pictures for Instagram. Soon after they took their pictures, Michelle and Cameron had disappeared. Where they had gone, was unknown. Alex and Amy go and look for them, while Allah stays at the swings. He had been too shy to go with them. Amy approaches the merry go round to see that Michelle was naked. Not only was she naked but Cameron was naked too.  They were FUCKING under the merry go round. Michelle screams in extreme fear, and Cameron and Allah run away as fast as they could. Michelle had never heard from Cameron again, he had blocked her on all forms of social media and just completely disappeared from her life. Alex and Amy turn to Michelle, they see that her eyes are wide, and she was frozen. Alex and Amy turn to see whatever Michelle had been looking at, and they see.. Roaches?