19

~Jeongin~

"I-I'm going to get some air." Seungmin sniffled, his voice shaking.

"Hyung-" I protested, but Jisung placed his hand on my shoulder to stop me.

"I-I'm alright guys, d-don't worry." He forced out a smile but I could tell that he was about to fall apart.

"Seungmin hyung... I'm sorry." I sobbed.

He just nodded and shut the door behind him as he walked.

"Did I make the wrong decision to tell him?" I turned and asked Jisung.

"No, but let's give him some space." Jisung spoke.

I let out a few sobs and hugged my hyung. I hope Seungmin will be okay.

~Seungmin~

I stepped out of the lobby and walked through the busy streets of Seoul. It was two in the morning but the city was as busy as always. I sharp breeze pierced through me but I remained unbothered, the feeling of heart ache numbed me.

I walked and walked, I didn't know where I was going but I didn't care. It was nearly five am when I stopped and looked at the road beside me.

I sighed and stepped out onto it.

There was loud honk and screeching of tires before I was blinded by bright light as I fell onto the ground.

"Hey! Are you alright?" A voice called out as I heard a car door slam shut before I blacked out.

  ⇝ 

I woke up with a throbbing in my head and stinging in my arms. 

Where am I and why does my head hurt so much? I don't think I drank last night so this can't be hangover...

Then I remembered the car.

Shit... am I dead?!

I quickly sat up and realized that I was in a foreign bed.

Not this again...

I noticed some bandages were wrapped around my arms and I could see some faint blood stains.

"Oww~" I cringed as I touched my arm.

Suddenly, I heard the door across the room open and a boy walked in carrying a tray of food.

"Oh, you're awake!" He said astonished as he walked towards.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I-I'm fine. Where am I and who are you?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kang Daniel and you're in my house, in my room to be exact. I don't know if you remember last night but I almost ran you over... I got out of my car to help you but you had passed out, I didn't actually hit you. You only had a few scratches on bruises from falling down so I decided to bring you here since I knew some first aid, I probably should have taken you to the hospital though..." He explained.

"Oh um, thank you Daniel hyung... I should really get going." I told him.

"Oh, of course. I'll take you to your home, I'll just get your clothes. I washed them since they got dirt on them." He spoke as he got up and left the room and came back with my clothes in a plastic bag.

"Oh okay, but what do I do with your clothes?" I asked him.

"You can keep them" He smiled.

"O-oh, okay." I replied.

"I'll take you home now?" He asked.

I nodded and got out of his bed as he lead me to his car.

  ⇝ 

~Jeongin~

I paced around the room in panic. It was 10 in the morning and Seungmin still hadn't come home.

"What if something bad happened hyung?" I cried.

"Jeongin, calm down. He needs some space." Jisung reassured but I could tell he was worried to.

Suddenly, there was knock on the door and Jisung and I both ran to answer it. We expected to be greeted by Seungmin but instead, it was Hyunjin.

"Hi! I'm here for Seungmin, we're going on a date today-I don't know if it's actually a date since we're not dating but I-" He started.

"He's not here." I interrupted him.

"Huh? Did he leave for the cafe already? I thought I was meant to pick-" He continued.

"He's not here because he walked out early in the morning and hasn't comeback." I deadpanned.

"I'm confused." He scratched his head.

  ⇝ 

~Hyunjin~

It has been half an hour and we're still waiting for Seungmin.

"Why can't you guys tell me why Seungmin just left?" I asked them.

"We just can't, okay?" Jeongin snapped.

After a few more minutes their was a knock on the door and the three of us rushed to answer it. We were greeted by Seungmin... and another guy.

"Seungmin hyung- who's this?" Jeongin asked.

"You can go now, thank you again." Seungmin smiled at the other boy.

Seungmin shut the door behind him walked passed us.

"Seungmin-" I greeted him, but he just ignored me.

"Seungmin is everything alright? Who was that guy?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Jeongin and Jisung whispered something to each other and went off into their separate rooms. Seungmin finished drinking his glass of water glared at me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Tell you what?" I replied in confusion.

"Why did you hide it from me??" He asked again.

Does he know?

"I don't get what you're saying Seungmin..." I answered.

Tears began to flow down Seungmins face as he sniffled and hiccuped.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're already taken?" He sobbed.