Chapter 2: Desire start

Guys in many stories I saw Nandini had love with others before Manik but didn't show love in deep way. I started to show it like drama of Turkey as I like Turkish drama as every episode is like a film.

From the day Dhruv started to think about Nandini also admire her on the University. Though he didn't love her, feeling specific for her. Though he was rich, but somewhere depressed after losing his father who always advised him real beauty is in character not face which he forgot after losing him. He always saw people giving importance to beauty and money. His mother Ramya handed his family business alone. Few days later he saw her again whose interest were only on book. He went to her.
Druv: hey miss, that day I forget to ask your name? Can I know it?
Nan: what's important in it?  Nor I'm your friend nor beautiful?
Suddenly Navya came calling her name Nandini.
Druv: nice name Nandini. Can we be friends?
Nan: no thanks I've already few friends.
Then Navya gave hands for it. She told him to wait till afternoon. He left for waiting her.
Nav: nandu it's better way to get rid of rich five risk.think if we be friends with him then maybe they won't rag us anytime in future. Or may be he isn't as bad as others.
Nandini started to think about the matter. At afternoon Manik was drinking vodka before his friends. He started to taunt Dhruv.
Manik: didn't you find your dream beauty till now. Oh I forget you didn't fix your time. Tell me when will you fix the time limit.
Dhruv: at the end of this month.
Manik: that is only two and half weeks.
Aliya: It took him ages to find me. How'll you find girl only two weeks.
Then Dhruv noticed Nandini coming towards their private area. Manik couldn't control his laugh after seeing her with other. Nandni stopped far away waiting for his coming towards her. Dhruv went near her.
Nandini: I'm ready to be friends with you. If you have no problem of my looks like your other friends.
Dhruv: okay I've no problem. I'm sure you heard what ever I told few moments ago.can you help me in this matter?
Nandini: yes sure.but I have one condition. That you will convince your friends not to do ragging with us in future.
Dhruv accepted her offer,then they shaked their hands which didn't unnoticeable to others.

Then she left and he went back to their position where Manik didn't leave chance to taunt him.
Manik: isn't that nerdy your dream beauty?ha ha ha
Mukti: may be. Cheap dress, big spectacle, braces on teeth, long knee length black oily ponytail like witch.isnt it unique?
Others couldn't control their laugh after hearing it. Dhruv felt embress here, and quickly replied that nothing like that, Cabir supported him. He angrily left from there as he knew Manik won't leave him easily.

At night, Dhruv saw Nandini sitting alone on the library when he was leaving. He went to her, and coughed to give her sign. When she saw him, he asked her what she was doing here. She just replied about her study overtime as exam coming closer. He wanted to give her lift which she accepted. When she was going with him his car broke down,and heavily rain started.
Dhruv: sheet car needed to be damaged now.
Nandni: It's okay. I'll go by walking. My hostel isn't far away.
Dhruv: okay. Let me help you till reach. I hope you have no problem on this matter.its not safe at night may be some goons catch you.
Nandini started to go with him. Due to rain her spectacle became blurry and tied hair irritated her as waters were falling inside her eyes from there. So she opened the hair rubber and spectacle. When he looked at her that time he became numb because that moment she was looking as beautiful like Angel from heaven which he never saw before. When they reached hostel, she said good bye to him but he didn't realized it because he was lost in her beauty. After realizing he also bid goodbye to her from the gate.

Dhruv was happy as he found the girl whose beauty can't be compared with others,he started feeling for her. Like this one week passed, Druni friendship became strong, Nandni also started to feel comfortable with him. She never tried to come before his other friends as she knew they will taunt her with him. When she asked him about finding new girl, he just replied that he already find but reveal on right time. She also waited to meet the girl.
Manik was making out love with some random girl named Seema on hotel.
Manik: baby do you know Dhruv bet is useless? He can never find beautiful girl more than Aliya.
Seema: but baby by chance if he win.
Manik:  then it'll cost someone more for over take Manik Malhotra.
Then he again started to make out with her.
Next day, Dhruv announced for proposal before all other students. Manik was fully ready to know the girl's name.
Dhruv: ladies and gentlemen. I've learnt that inner beauty is real than outside beauty just few days ago. The girl who made me realize it just few days before my goodbye at University is none other than Nandini.
It shocked Nandini including, Navya,  Sahil, rich four. Nobody ever expected a rich spoilt brat like him would ever fall on love with a poor nerdy Nandini. It's not less than shock for Manik and Nandini.
Nandini: are you sure Dhruv? That's mean you really have no problem with my look like others.
Dhruv: yes I love you. Will you marry me? I'm ready to accept you with all your condition.
Then she couldn't stop her tears, she hugged him before all other students.
Nandini: I love you too.
Whole college clapped on them except Manalya, Mukti. Dhruv took her to meet his friends. Where Cabir meet her openly, Mukti gave a forceful smile to her. Now it's Manaliya turn
Dhruv: Nandini this is Manik, and this is Aliya.
They didn't talk to her, Manik just said
Manik: if I knew that I bet with a person who has eye problem, then I would never bet with you.
Aliya: he is right. Today I got know how worst your choice is?
Dhruv: whatever. For me Nandni is the most beautiful girl of my life
Manaliya both left angrily from there where Dhruv consoled sad Nandini.
They hugged each other.
At night,Manik reached home with drunken state.When Aman saw him he called him.
Aman: Manik this month your study is ending. I  need you to join business now. Try to avoid time pass with girls. Marry Aliya.
Manik: no way dad. I can't be settled with Aliya. I became bored with her. Till five years are much. Do you know that today I thought Dhruv will somehow find new girl who'll be more beautiful. I'll manipulate her to be mine. See he found a poor and ugly girl for him whom I feel vomit to see.
Aman: relax son. I always supported you but not this time. You have to settle with any girl. If you can't find your girl, you have to marry girl of my choice.
Manik: dad you can't do that? You always supported me.
Aman: not this time because you have no future on time pass with girls.
Then he left for his room. Manik angrily punched on the wall.
Manik: today everything is happening without my wish. It's very inauspicious for me.

Few days later, Dhruni decided to do engagement where his mother Roma supported him because she just wanted a good girl so her status and culture didn't matter on her. Nandini informed her parents about Dhruv. They didn't take time to give positive sign because they couldn't find better proposal for her than Dhruv. Roma also impressed with Nandini after meeting with her.
It's the last day of the month where Dhruv,Manik, Aliya, Mukti, Cabir completed their graduation. Dhruv invited all of them on Dhruni engagement of next week. Manaliya accepted without their wish. Manik thought to insult Dhruv on that day for betting with him. He chose Nandini's look as weapon by openly saying it before guests.

Next week,Vedant Villa was decorated with lights, flowers. Many rich guests arrived including Manalya, Cabir, Mukti, Aliya's brother Harshad, Shahid including their families.
At the moment of engagement, Dhruv's mother told Mukti and Navya to bring Nandini downstairs. Then went to bring her. Manik w itas waiting for rich people make laugh on Nandini,and Dhruv's choice. Few moments they came with her.When Manik saw Nandini, her one look took his breath away. He couldn't believe it is the same girl whom Dhruv choose.

Nandini's dress

Nandini's dress

Nandini wore a beautiful lehanga with long open hair, simple make up and jewellery. She also opened braces from her tooth only to keep pride of Dhruv. Many people praised her beauty including Mukti.
Druni exchanged their rings where everybody clapped her except Manik.
Aliya became jealous when Manik's eyes were only on Nandini, also because Nandini was looking more beautiful than her.
Aliya: Manik why are you looking at her? she is Dhruv's fiance not your.
Then Mukti, Cabir came to them.
Mukti: guys we thought Dhruv has eye problem, now see we learn he has eagles eyes. He found his beauty which can never be compared with others.
Cabir: that's why he didn't tell Nandini's beauty before others even us,even he lost the bet for her.
They didn't know their complement added fuel and ghee on fire in Manik's  brain and mind.
Manik (in mind): bloody Dhruv. I thought you have no choice, but you turned out more clever, sharp. No way I won't let you win my dear friend. I know what I have to do.

When Dhruni came closer to Manik, his lust, desire increased looking at Nandini. Manik caught Nandini's hand tightly when they shaked hands, Nandini felt uncomfortable when he touched her hand, she quickly took it back. Her every move increased lust in him. For Manik Aliya's beauty was nothing before Nandini.
Nandini tried to be comfortable as she was uneasy when Manik was looking at her lustfully. She quickly left to meet other guests.
Recap: Manik's trap.

Sometimes people shouldn't change themselves before time here Nandini changed herself before marriage which cost evil eyes on her. I hope you won't wait for Manik's plan and devilishness what he can do. You can give your view via comments. If you want next part then my target is 60 plus votes and 35 plus comments.