27

As soon as Seth and I made it back from our weekend getaway we were super busy. Hell in a Cell just passed and now the lead up for Evolution and Crown Jewel had started.

I love this job and I'm glad to be able to be on Raw with Seth because of we were on separate brands, we'd probably never see each other. However, this week we had been busier than usual and I had barely seen him.

I didn't have a match or segment this week so I decided to hit the gym and train some more. I have this obsession with always needing to improve myself.

"Dammit!" I yell as my back hits the ring and my head bounces off signalling that I did it wrong again.

I was all alone and my frustration was really getting to me. "Come on Marlana." I mutter to myself.

I don't know how long I've been here but my body was getting really sore and I was aching all over. 

I finally give up and lay down and start crying due to my frustration.

Just then I heard my phone ring. "Hello?"

"Hey Marlana, Its Dean. You need to get to the hospital right now." He tells me in a rush.

"What's going on?" I ask him.

"Look you just need to get here. Seth's been in an accident."

"I'm on my way."

My heart started to beat rapidly and my thoughts circling in my head. I hurry to my car and make my way to the hospital as fast as I can.

When I make my way into the hospital I see Dean and Roman in the waiting room. "How is he?" I ask and they both shrug their shoulders.

"We don't know anything yet."

I start pacing the room and run my hand through my hair and that's when I look down at my ring. He promised.

"He's going to be okay Marlana. He's a strong man." Roman tells me and I nod my head.

"What happened?" I ask them.

"All we know is that it was a drunk driver." Dean tells me.

"I need to see him." I feel the panic attack coming along. My chest tightening and breathing becoming shorter.

"Marlana? Did you hear me?" Roman asks and I shake my head, my chest beginning to ache. "Marlana are you okay?" He asks and I fall into one of the chairs and try to steady my breathing. "Marlana sweetheart, I need you go talk to us." Dean tells me and the pain in my chest doesn't die down.

"Shit, I think she's having a panic attack." Roman says and I nod.

"What do we do?" Dean asks as they both sit on each side of me.

"Just take her hand and try to calm her down." Roman tells Dean and I feel them grab my hands on theirs and try to calm me down but it's not working. I take my hands out of them and lean my elbows on my knees and put my face in my hands and try to think positive thoughts and I feel Dean and Roman start rubbing my back.

"Who's here for Seth Rollins?" I hear the nurse and my head pops up.

"I'm his girlfriend. Is he okay?"

"He's doing great. Not too much damage but we do want to keep him overnight just to watch him and he can be released in the morning. You can see him now."

"Thank you." I turn to Roman and Dean. "Are you guys coming?" I ask them and they snake their head.

"No you take your time with him, just let him know we were here." I nod and they both give me a kiss on the cheek and a hug before leaving.

"This way ma'am." The nurse guides me to the room and I see Seth is there sleeping.

"Thank you." I tell the nurse and bring my chair up to his bed and grab his hand and hold it. I reach up and press a kiss to his forehead and it's just now I realize that my panic is gone.

I sit down and watch t.v. at a low volume and before I knew it, I was asleep.
********************************
"Marlie." I jump up at the sound of my nickname, knowing it only came from him.

"Seth." I lay my head on his chest and start sobbing.

"Hey Marlie baby, don't cry, I'm right here." He places a kiss on my head and I lift my head up to kiss him.

"I thought I lost you the moment Dean called me telling me to meet him and Roman here." He smiles at me and caresses my cheek. "But then I was pacing in the waiting room and looked down at my ring and you promised me so I knew you were okay and well I held on to that hope."

"You'll never lose me. Okay? I promise." I smile widely and he presses his lips to mine and tries to deepen it but I stop him.

"No sir, no sex until you're 100 percent." He groans and rolls his eyes.

"Its just a couple of bruised ribs and some scratches. I don't even have to take more than a week off from work."

"Fine but not until after you go back to work."

"Deal. Now give me another kiss because I've missed you." He says and I nod and kiss him.

"I love you Seth.".

"I love you Marlana."