Chapter 9🔅

❗️possibly triggering – mentions self harm

-Jaeden's POV-

It was Saturday and I was relieved that I could take a break from all the uni stress all week. It was a lot and I thought it would be a lot easier. But I'm still grateful since high school was literally worse than that.

You can leave uni whenever you want and can arrive whenever you want which you couldn't do in school. So whenever I had enough of all these people there, I could leave.

I found myself in my bed with a massive headache. I groaned at the thought what happened yesterday.

I fought with Wyatt about the situation with his one night stand. I told him that it was immature to bring someone in a dorm that isn't even his.

But mister 'I-Have-One-Night-Stands-In-Dorms-That-Aren't-Even-Mine' didn't give a single shit about the things that I said.

I tried to ask him nicely if he could stop it and he said that it was just one time but it was one time too much!

He mostly answered everything with 'mhm k' which basically means 'shut the fuck up, I don't care' and that was when I got a headache.

I decided I'd take a warm shower, that would most likely calm me down. Plus, Wyatt isn't here. He can't complain that I'm 'hogging the bathroom'. I wonder where he is though...

He's probably gone somewhere with whatever hoe was here yesterday.

Before heading into the bathroom, I opened one of my drawers and grabbed a razor. I don't like having hairy legs, but I'm scared that if I keep the razor in the bathroom that Wyatt will find it and judge me for shaving my legs because I'm a guy.

I stripped off my clothes and turned on the water, waiting until it was warm enough to step inside. The water ran down my back, relaxing me almost instantly. I read somewhere that the heat from baths or showers imitates the feeling of having someone holding you and the feeling of their body heat. That must be why I take such long showers, I realized.

My eyes moved to the razor that I put on the small shelf on the shower wall.
I wonder how Wyatt would react if he found it? I questioned. Would he not care? Would he laugh at me? Or would he think I'm using it for.. other things?

I felt a chill run down my spine. I don't exactly enjoy thinking about that...

I grabbed the razor and stared at the sharp metal edge, then I looked at the white scars on my thigh. My eyes were starting to water. I didn't bother wiping the tears away, considering my hands were soaked because, well, it's a fucking shower.

I didn't feel like thinking about that. I just wanted to relax. I shook the thought away.

I proceeded to wash myself with a body wash that smelled very strong. Wyatt's, I scoffed. He thinks he's so manly with his 'Old Spice' shit.

I shut off the water and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around my waist. I left the bathroom and grabbed a long hoodie and boxers. I dried myself off and put them on. I sat down with my legs crossed on my bed and started to read a book.

Shit! I didn't take the razor out of the shower...

I sighed and hopped off the springy mattress of my bed, hurrying to the bathroom in case Wyatt gets back. Although I'm still not entirely sure where the hell he even went.