EPISODE ONE

[EXTERIOR : BUS STOP]

With a sigh a girl is seen looking around as she plugs her earbuds into her ears, her expression showing just how much she doesn't want to be at her current location. A small frown covers her face as she gets up from her seat on the bus stop once seeing the bus arrive.

She waits for the other students in front of her to get on, herself being the last one in line. She moves her hair behind one of her ears as she walks onto the bus and jumps a little once she hears a small yell and a hand opening the bus door that was about to close behind her.

"S-sorry," a tall boy is seen with an embarrassed expression as he bows towards the bus driver.

"Haksaeng(student), we don't have enough time. Get in." The bus driver's rough voice can be heard as the boy embarrassingly chuckles with a half smiles as he gets on the bus.

The girl is seen holding onto one of the grab holds of the bus, both earbuds still in her ears as she looks outside very into the soft song playing. The boy from earlier is also holding onto the grab hold but is seen taking a quick peek at her.

The rest of the bus ride is silent, the bus finally stopping near the entrance of a school and both the girl and boy are seen getting off along side other students.

"U-uh, excuse me?" The boy asked nervously as they get off walking to the entrance, patting the girl's shoulder as she takes off one of her earbuds. "I-I'm sorry," he says nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm new and I don't really, um know where to go?"

The girl is seen as a little surprised letting out a little 'oh?'. But then chuckling.

"You might find this funny but.. I'm actually new as well." The girl clears up, fully taking out her earbuds and stuffing them into her backpack.

"Oh! Are you joking?" The boy asks with widen eyes making the girl laugh a little more and shake her head. "Well in that case, I'm Park Dongmin," he smiles taking his hand out for her to shake which she does while returning the smile.

The girl simply points out her name tag in which the boy looks at and reads out loud:

"Kim Minyoung? Ah! Nice to meet you Minyoung" he says with his signature smile which to the girl bows a little. "So I guess we'll have to help each other get around huh?"

"I guess so.." she says with a small joyful sigh putting her hands in front of her together as the two of them start to slowly walk into the school looking around. "So Park Dongmin.. are we going to keep quiet while we search for the teachers' office or should I ask why you switched schools?" She added with a small teasing smile turning her head to look at him.

"Shouldn't I be asking you the same question?" Dongmin said with a small chuckle, getting a quiet laugh from the girl who nods as they walk.

"You got me there," she mumbles looking forward again as they walk through a hall now, many students walking past them or by the windows talking to their friends. "Well, my dad found a new job around this area so it's only natural that I switch schools." She said with a small unreadable sigh, before turning her head to Dongmin. "How about you new boy?"

Dongmin gives a half smile, sticking his hands into his pocket. "New boy? Well-"

"Don't tell me you got kicked out of your old school?" Minyoung smirked with a small laugh. "You look too much like a goody-two-shoes, I doubt that."

"Me? Goody-two-shoes? No way!" The tall boy whined with a small frown.

"Hmm, only a goody-two-shoes would react like that." Minyoung teased.