Docked.

Kanna sat at her post in a tall building and crutched behind the shirt wall at top. A perfect view of sea and docking area.  She saw many ships come and go but none looked to be the Strawhats' ship.

'Kill Luffy... '

Could she really go through with it for the sake of her goal? She peeked through her scope, looking at the horizon. Still no sign of them. With each passing minute Kanna grew more and more nervous. The wind blew hard at her face causing her long strands to tangle infront of her eyes. She blew at the hairs in a failed attempt to move the golden locks out of her sight.  Frustrated she lowers her rifle to use her hands to do the job.  She would welcome any distraction right now, even the annoyance her hair was giving. Hopefully she'll miss her chance to shoot. 

'Oopsies,' She sighed at her wishful thinking.

Failing to finish her task woul destroy everything she's worked up to build with Doflamingo these years. Building up her resolve she lifts the rifle once more and peeks through the lens.

There! She saw an ever so familiar sunny lion approaching the shore. A lump grew in her throat. She tried swallowing it down as a familiar puff of curly black hair entered her scope. Usopp. Her heart rate thumped loudly in her head causing a headache to form. She swings her scope around spotting the back a fluffy spotted hat.

Her heart dropped.

"Law.."

Infront of Law she saw a small piece of a straw hat, her target. Laws posture looked tense and annoyed. His head shook a few times and she saw Law turn slightly to the left dance in the palm of his hand. The small movement put Luffy right in her scope. His innocent and playful smile directed at Law. She bobbing of his chest showed he was laughing about something.

So cheerful.

So full of life.

Biting down hard on her lip, finger hovering shakily over the trigger she readied herself. This rifle never felt so heavy..So cold. Her breath quickened.

"I'm so sorry Luffy!"

She bites down on her lip harder, her tooth now digging deeper into the flash drawing blood.

She squeezes the trigger.

A blur of teal floods her vision causing her to stop instantly. Just before the shot was actually triggered. She recognized that hair color anywhere. Zoro slowly turned his head peering in her direction. He wore a Stern face and she could swear their eyes met. Her blood went cold and the color drained from her face. What was she about to do just now!?

"Kanna!"

She jumped at the sound banging her eye socket against the scope. She growled at pain. 
Before she could register it her gun kicked back. You could see a stream of smoke at the end of the barrel.

Her finger had slipped causing the gun to go off.

She shot Zoro!?

She Whipped her head around at the person behind her with a glare.

"You've been sitting here for awhile. I was wondering if you'd just take the shot already!" He sat on one of the crates that was stored at the top of the building. Legs swinging nonchalantly as he leans forward a grin spreading across his face. "So did ya kill him? ...Cause to me it looked like you missed and shot the green one." Dillanger asked in mocking tone now leaning against his elbows, cheeks presses against his palms. 

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A banquet in a large old and dusty castle. People cheering and dancing on the long dinner table as they are and drank. It was a long fought battle luckily everyone survived. Nearing the corner sat Chopper, Nami and Kanna. Zoro lay played out on the ground with a thick blanket beneath him. He was bandaged from head to toe.

"We didn't have a toast and it still turned into a party," chopper chimed breaking the groups silence.

Name turned her head to watch the idiot dance and sing on the table with a sigh.

Chopper looks down at Zoro after taking a large bite of cake, "He's still sleeping right through all this noise...

"And there he is the toughest guy in the crew.." Nami states turning her gaze to Zoro.

Kanna having been running her finger gingerly through his messy locks smiles, "I say he really saved us all this time. He's earned a deep rest.

Kanas mind wondered off to earlier events of the day. Kuma towered over unconscious bodies. Nami, Robin, Frankie, Brook, Chopper, Sanji, Kanna, and Luffy. All seemed hopeless. One by one they all began to fall. Kanna coming in and out of consciousness saw Zoro flinging himself at Kuma. Sparks flew with every strike. She could hear Zoros rasp breathing. He was at his limits.

Another jump towards Kuma and Zoro was sent flying into the air for the tenth time. This time he lands near Kanna and falls to one knee. He used one sword to hold his balance. Kanna ever so quietly called out his name as she reached for his leg.  Zoros ear twitched and he quickly glances at kanna then back to Kuma.

"Zoro I believe in you." She musters out shakily aiming her pistol at Kuma.

Zoro pushed himself off the ground with more determination and charges Kuma. He lets out a battle cry and he puts every ounce of his strength into this final blow. Kuma lifts him palm bracing for the attack.

*BANG*

Kuma's arm is pushed to the side slightly but enough for Zoro to get a clean hit. "Lions Song!" Zoro crys out. Electric charges shoot out through the newly made slash across Kumas shoulder leaving Kuma with a bit of surprise. Zoro lands behind Kuma. Legs shaking. Breath heavy, and painful. Kuma turns and swift kicks in the gut sending him crashing into the wall.

"You can do....it..." Kanna mumbles before going unconscious.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Kanna snaps back to reality.  Zoro would sacrifice anything for his friends...for Luffy.

Dillangers snickering intensified as the look on Kannas face became more horrified. She ignored his and takes he was the least of her worries at the moment. She quickly turned her head picked up a rifle peered through the scope.

Her hand covers her mouth. She hiccups. A tear streams down her cheek and through the crevices of her fingers.

There was panic a the dock. A crowd of people had formed. She couldn't make out anything. She looked around before spotting blood...and a Teal color hidden between the crowd. She noticed choppers hooves moving to and fro in a panicked motion.