1

Mirajane was feeling that her ships were not getting enough 'action' lately. I mean, only two were actually canon (GajEvy and Erikana) and other two were hinted to be canon (Gruvia and ElfGreen). Mirajane had so many ships, and she needed them to be canon! This could sound extremely selfish and crazy to some, but Mirajane was doing this for them! They all were meant for it each other, and it was so frustrating for them to not have any idea about they all feel about each other! So you know what Mirajane did?

She booked tickets to a resort! Mirajane, her girlfriend Cana and her little sister Lisanna were going to 'subtly' pair up all the ships and play match-makers and hopefully their ships would have a few good moments, if not canon!

"Alright, pipe down you brats! Listen up, I have an announcement to make!" Master Makarov yelled. The guild which had been in chaos a few seconds ago quieted down. Master Makarov had been getting quite sick lately. Porlyusica said he probably only had a few years left to live, but if Fairy Tail kept causing unnecessary trouble and putting more burdens on his shoulder, his remaining life could easily last less than a year. The guild was quite shocked, worried and a little hurt, to the point that Team Natsu doesn't do as much destruction as they usually do. "Since you all have been behaving so well lately, I've decided to reward a certain lot of you, as per the suggestion of someone else." Master Makarov said. The guild was immediately curious and started whispering (yelling) among themselves.

"A reward? I wonder what it's going to it's going to be!"

"If it's good, I hope I get chosen!"

"I dunno guys. What if Master Makarov's idea of a reward is picking a few people for a type of punishment game and letting the others relish the fact they weren't chosen?"

"Oh shit."

Master Makarov sighed. "Let me finish!" He yelled. The guild quieted down. "A chosen few will be going to Balamy resort. I have already bought the tickets and the chosen few will be going in three days! Without further a do, these are the people who have been chosen!

"Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Levy, Panther Lily, Erza, Lucy, Happy, Carla, Wendy, Cana, Mirajane, Elfman, Lisanna, Laxus, Freed, Bickslow, Evergreen, Juvia, and Kinana!" Master Makarov said. Those who were pick cheered and those who weren't picked groaned.

"Aw man, Balamy resort?! Man, I really wished I had been picked. It's such an amazing and popular resort!"

"Resorts are MANLY!"

"Balamy resort? This will be interesting."

"Ah, yes, you did mention you wanted to go there once, Evergreen."

"I can see all those who have been picked are very excited, but do not make any trouble! If I learn that you've gone and done something stupid, everyone who was sent to the resort will play the Master game with me, only I'm the Master every time!" 

"Oh god please nooo. Last Christmas was horrible!"

"I had nightmares for a week!"

"I am still scarred to this day.."

"Come on guys, it wasn't that bad."

"Yes it was, Erza!"

"The Master game, but Master Makarov as Master every single time?! No! Erza was one thing, but Master Makarov?!"

Master Makarov smirked. "Well, see ya, brats! Like I said, you're going in three days, so you better start packing and get lost!"

To Make My Ships Come Trueजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें