About me

Luna's Pov

*ring *
I've already knew it was my alarm,but I still hoped it wasn't.Why? It was my first day at my new school,since I wasn't sociable at all,I didn't want to go to school.I was more the lonely nerd,I really like reading ,especially history and fantasy .For teenagers at my age,their not into reading all day,have no friends at all and hooked in their room .I guess I'm not ordinary,I also never thought of changing myself to fit in.

After I turned my alarm,I immediately went to my bathroom and did my morning routine.Since I'm not good at make up,it took not that long.

About my family.I live with my mom and my step dad.They married month ago,so this was the main reason,why we moved from Osaka,Japan to Seoul,Southkorea. Actually I'm full korean,I was born in Southkorea,but my mom didn't feel well in Seoul, because of my dad.After they divorsed,she couldn't handle the pain,she even committed suicide.She was on the roof of a really tall building,she was about to jump,but she felt a kick in her belly... and  it was me.

I went to the kitchen,because my stomach was begging for food. Like always.

"Good morning sweety"

"Good morning mom"

"God morning kido"

"Good morning d-dad"

*After a month living with him,it was still awkward *

She told her parents (aka. my grandparents).
Both of them were happy,so my mom decided to move to  her parents house again.Before she lived  alone in a apartment,because their house was not near to her work.I was born on 28th of september,on a full moon night and my grandpa gave me the name Luna.

"Are you nervous?"

"You are my mom you should know ...of course YES"

I never went to a public school,because I was always home schooled even in Japan.My grandparents raised me up until when I was six years old,they lived in a big house near to the forest,my mom she was working in the city and visted us only in the weekend. My grandparents thought my mom was alright,but she wasn't so we moved to Japan. that's why I'm not sociable.

After I finished my breakfast,they drove me to school.

"Goodbye Honey! "

"Bye mom "

"Goodbye kido"

"Bye ☺"

"Now I have to find the principal and search for my locker and first class. That's easy! You can do it,just do it ".

After talking to myself,I went in.

To be continued ..

___________________________________
Hello!
This is my first ff that I've ever wrote ,just ignore when you find mistakes pls😆😅
Bye👋 and enjoy 😁

458 words