bakugo x deku lemon

(why...cus i can....ENJOY)

deku walked into bakugo's room, ever since bakugo and deku.....fucked, bakugo has been asking him to drop by the store and stop by his house, and told him to get condoms....(author-chan: TOTALLY NOT WIERD THAT HE'S ASKING FOR THAT) once deku went into his room he was pulled onto the bed pinned down by bakugo, deku started blushing a bit "k-kacchan, what are you doing?" all bakugo did was give him a lil smirk and said "you know what i'm gonna do to you deku" he took his pants and boxers down along with takeing deku's off, bakugo then grabbed a condom  opening it and slipping it onto his member before softly pushing the tip on deku's opening "k-kaccan,maybe we should j-just take a break, we have been doing this alo-" deku was cut off by bakugo shoveing his memeber inside deku, deku moans loudly arching his back up, bakugo just licks his lips thrusting into deku roughly, deku grips to the bed sheets a bit panting softly out of plesure "k-kacchan, don't be so rough" deku says between pants, bakugo slams into him "deku I know you love it when I'm like this with you, your face just says so" he says slamming into deku a few time before deku started to cum and it squirted all over him and bakugo slammed himself into deku one last time finally cumming, he was panting softly as deku was trying to catch his breath a bit. bakugo pulls out taking the condom off throwing it away, "oh we're not done yet deku" he says putting deku on his knees in front of him shoving his member in deku's mouth thrusting it inside his mouth as deku started to suck on it, bakugo started to moan a bit in pleasure trying to stop himself from moaning, he cums quickly this time, some of his cum got in deku's mouth, the rest just squirted on his face. bakugo chuckles a bit cleaning a bit of the cum off deku's face " now be a good boy and swallow" once he told deku to do that deku swallows the cum that was in his mouth " I'll do the same to you next time deku...so be prepared"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I KNOW ITS A LIL SHORT SHUT UP, DON'T EXPECT MUCH FROM ME YA LIL PERV'S THIS IS ALL I COULD COME UP WITH SO HUSH