Age regression-ttebasa?!

I don't really watch Boruto.. so I KINDA don't know how he acts and stuff.. I'll just assume okie? XD
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
Chapter 1!
"Wait up, dattebasa!" Said the son of Lord Seventh, Boruto. "You should've got up earlier so we won't be late baka!" Said a young, female, Uchiha named Sarada. "G..guys please calm down..!" A girl named Sumire said, shyly. Mitsuki and Iwabe just stayed silent. Chō Chō.. was of course eating chips. Then something caught Boruto's attention. "What's that scroll-ttebasa?". They all stopped. "DON'T TOUCH THAT!! YO-". Boruto was too far away and didn't hear Sarada. "Just let that baka touch it!" Iwabe said.. sitting on the branch of a tree.
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
"Heh.." Boruto started picking it up. Just then.. some shurikens made Boruto stick to the tree behind him. "What the h-" he saw a blue figure walking by. "Hey can you help me out of this-ttebasa?" The blue woman smirked. "You think I will help you?" Boruto shot her a dirty look. "My name is Kitsune.. I'm the one who did this to you!" Before Boruto could reply.. Kitsune interrupted him. "I've always wanted to become a powerful ninja like you, Boruto! So that's why I'm going to absorb all of your chakra!" Boruto tried to break free. "NO!! I need that chakra, dattebasa!". Kitsune started to open her palm and started to absorb his chakra. 'Sh..she's one of those people!' He said Shockley in his mind. The more chakra she absorbed.. the younger he got. "STWOP!!! SAWADA!! ANYWONE!! HEWLP MWE!!" His pants were already fallen off. "M..my woice-ttebasha?!". He already felt like falling from his shirt. Kitsune smirked again. The next thing that happened is that Boruto fell off his shirt, as he expected. His jacket was still there, hanging on the tree. Somehow.. his necklace was still on his neck. Kitsune disappeared.. no where to be seen. Boruto couldn't stay still, probably because he tried to get out of whatever was covering him. It felt like, a white cloth, his hair was sticking out of the shirt hole. Boruto.. didn't hear any footsteps approach. Not even his friends. So he let out a cry for help, "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Which seemed like a long.. screeching.. wail? For a moment.. nothing else happened. Then he heard a female voice.. which sounded EXACTLY like Sarada's.. "look! There's Boruto's clothes!" That caught Boruto's attention again... when she bended over.. and helped him make it through the shirt hole.. they were all shocked in suprise...

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
WE'RE DONE!!! I'm in my bed right now writing all of this.. stay tuned for the next chapter!