Boruto? Is that you?

I know! It's another age regression story. The seven deadly sins one seemed horrible and I kinda didn't like it. Anyways.. enjoy!
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
Chapter 2!
Sarada looked at Boruto, like if she just saw a ghost. The others just started at him like if they just saw a snake. "Is that really Boruto?" Asked Sumire. Boruto stopped crying. 'Why are you guys starring at me like that?' He couldn't really remember what happened. "Well look at that, Boruto's been turned into a baby." Chō Chō finally said after eating the last chip. 'I'm a WHAT?! I could've sworn Kitsune tur—KITSUNE!!' Instead of talking.. he was making screeching "kya" noises. Sarada bent over and picked him up, "we should probably bring him to Lord Seventh-sama. He'll know what to do." Boruto screamed in his head 'NO!! DAD CAN'T SEE ME LIKE THIS!!' He said, doing the baby noises again. He realized he was still wrapped around his shirt, which was twice the size bigger now.  Sumire was taking his jacket and his other clothes (including his headband). After that they started walking. When they were at the village.. they noticed that everyone seemed to stare at them. Boruto noticed Kitsune at the ramen place. 'GUYS!! OVER THERE!! THATS THE PERSON WHO TURNED ME INTO A BABY!!' He extended two arms behind Sarada. "Hm? What's wrong Boruto?" She noticed Boruto looking at the ramen place, making wailing noises. "Maybe he's hungry.." Mitsuki finally said as well. She noticed Shikadai walking towards them. "That's the problem.. I don't have enough yen to buy food." Shikadai first started at Boruto, who was screaming his head off.  Then at Sarada. "Of course you don't.". Everyone looked at Boruto who was bursting into tears. "I think it's best if we just take him home.." Chō Chō said. They were only a few miles away from his house. While they were still walking Boruto was still crying. He started to annoy Shikadai and Iwabe.. Shikadai just covered his ears and Iwabe complained.. "Can someone shut up Boruto?!" Sarada looked a Boruto. "Shh.. it's okay!" She said, starting to get a little annoyed too. "We don't know what's wrong.." Boruto stopped crying to listen. "But we know that your angry and you want to change back." Boruto tried to hold back his tears. "And your crying is making us angry as well." She started to pat Boruto's back and he finally calmed down. When they finally arrived at his house.. Hinata opened the door...

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
CLIFFHANGER!! :D