Chapter 1: The Easiest Day

Dhnay woke up to her weekly Friday, but it was nothing special. She just followed her daily routine.- Get up from bed, Get Ready, and Go to School.- So the day past on and when she got home from hanging out with her friends, and a hard day at school, she found a note on the fridge, from her Mom that said "Hi honey, I have a late meeting, so ill be getting home late, dinners in the freezer! -Love Christina!" Dhnay ripped the post-it note up into tiny little pieces, balled it up and and threw it in the trash. And followed up by... 

"Wow! Were actually talk "writing" now.!" (AIR QUOTING HER FINGERS) 

After she was done eating her "frozen" dinner from the freezer, she went upstairs to her room and started on her homework. Dhnay was a hard working student who made straight "A's". Her 'lime green' laptop beeped, that she had a notification, it was an old picture of her and her mom when she was born, which her other family member posted. She stared at her laptop for a couple of seconds, and then she leaned over her chair, and stared at the floor. After she was done with her homework,  she got into bed, and she was just thinking about the picture, she was thinking about all the good memories when she was little girl, with her and her mom. Before she was asleep there was one single tear, rolling down her cheek, and stopped at her chin. When she pulled herself together, she went to sleep. 

(I know this wasn't the perfect ending, just wait.) 

So keep reading my latest Chapters & Uploads to find out what happens next! 

Dedicated to my best friend, xoxoBadgirl! Check out her storys and books, and also search for her lastest Teen Fiction Novel "Kharma is a Bitch"!

, WKeaton