Prologue

You've been in relationships with three Joestars. The third one you are currently in a relationship with. The first was the enthusiastic and loud Joseph Joestar. The second one was the strong and quiet but cool Jotaro Kujo. With their appealing personalities and attractive faces, almost anyone would not hesitate to go out with them. Not you though, at least not after dating them. At first, it was happy and smooth sailing, but afterwards it was just thunderstorms and nausea.

After some complicated relationships and heart sinking break ups with Jotaro and Joseph, the one in your arms now is Jonathan.

Jonathan was completely different from all of them, in the romantic aspect, Jona was still buff and beautiful like his brothers. He was always so affectionate despite being a little shy, he was head over heels in love with you. He was always so soft and gentle but strong and menacing if needed. This was the most stable relationship you've ever had.

You've been through all the bases of intimacy with Jonathan, as good as you expected he'd be. Submissive and soft in all the right places.

Although at some point you didn't know they were brothers.

~~~~~

You were relaxing in the living room of your shared home with Jonathan. You were flipping through the pages of a book, not notcing that Jonathan has approached you.

"(Y/n), love?" He slowly approaches you from the side of the couch.

"Hm?"

"L-Let's talk about something." He sits next you, you feel the couch sink slightly.

"Is it serious?"

"Umm... a little." He gestures with his hand. You sit up and put the book away and gently take his hand in yours.

"What is it? You can tell me anything." You gently brush over his knuckles with your thumb.

He smiles, appreciating the gesture of assurance you give him. Then drifts his eyes away from you.

"We've been dating for a while now and," he pauses, "I-I want you to meet my family..." He looks into your eyes, hopeful for an optimistic answer.

You were flustered. You were flattered and flat out terrified. Jona has always told you stories about his family, he always described them as tough and strong. You were flattered that Jona wanted you to meet his family. A huge step in a relationship, which you were fine with. Just terrified of the scary-sounding brothers.

His younger brothers had taken on such scary lives. He told you that one of them was an agent of a special organization, the other used to be a delinquent and now a marine biologist, PhD and everything, while the other one was involved in the underworld.

You were scared of not reaching their expectations. You were a humble pastry chef and owner of a bakery, it was where you and Jonathan met. But you thought that this would be low for his brothers' expectations and standards. All of them seeming successful, even Jona, one of the directors of the uh, what was it called? Speed Agency? Well, you couldn't remember, but it was memorable to you that it was a large organization. Which made you doubt if you even deserved Jonathan. But to Jonathan, whatever you do for a living doesn't really matter to him, all he cared for was you and you only.

You looked over to him, his eyes gleaming with hope and a little doubt.

"I-I'd love to meet your family..." You gave him a soft smile.

His eyes shone bright with happiness and held you in a tight embrace, ending with your back against the cushions. He nuzzled you and kissed your face all around while yelling "Thank you! Thank you! Thank youuu!!!"

He was so happy and that was all you wanted to see from him. But now you had to figure out how to cope with the expectations of his brothers.

You looked at him when he stopped, giving you a closed eyed smile. It seemed as if there were hearts and stars around him, or that was just you being lovesick. You kissed him softly. You realize you are going to do everything youcan to keep Jonathan and his family happy with you. Jonathan was an amazing man and only deserved the best.

It was agreed between you two to meet his family on Thanksgiving. And the day you feared and found joy in came.

You two had to drive all the way to Florida, which was arguably far. But you were willing to go through it all as long as it meant that Jonathan was happy.

You had finally stopped in front of a modest looking suburban home. You gripped the steering wheel nervously. Jona noticed this and didn't hesitate to comfort you. He held one of your hands and pecked your lips. "I love you." 

And that was all it took for you to calm down that moment. You smiled at him, "I love you too. Lots."

You turned off the engine and pulled out the keys from the ignition. This was it. You were ready. You step out of the car and walk to the door with Jonathan.

"Everything will be fine. They will love you." Jona assured you again.

Before arriving to the front of the door, you already heard some people talking, "Quick! They're here!, "I can't wait to see this bastard.", "Everyone, shut up!!!" And then everything was quiet.

Jonathan knocks on the door.

And the door opens to reveal ...

None other than Joseph fucking Joestar and Jotaro Kujo and a few other people.

Oh, shit.