Part 15

Mid night....
Ishita woke up from her sleep.
Raman:What happened Ishita?Are you alright?
Ishita:I feel like having ice cream.
Raman:What?
Ishita:Ya.
Raman:Ok...I will bring you icecream.

Ishita:I thought you will get angry with me for disturbing your sleep.
Raman:No darling.I can understand your pregnancy craving.You are not at all disturbing me.If I don't fulfill your wishes then how can I be your husband?
Ishita:So sweet you are.
She pulled his cheeks cutely.
Raman brought icecream from the fridge.
Ishita:I want you to feed me.
Raman:Naughty girl..
She smiled.
He fed her ice cream.

  Ho Kabhi Kam Na Ho Ye hai Chaahatein

Pal Pal Badhe ye hai Mohabbatein (x2)

Ishita's legs were swollen during the last phase of pregnancy.
Raman did hot water massage.Ishita looked at him sweetly seeing his care.

Ho Kabhi Kam Na Ho Ye hai Chaahatein
Pal Pal Badhe ye hai Mohabbatein (x2)
Ishita cried due to labor pain.She was taken to the hospital.

Seeing her cry Raman became restless.Raman:Ishita...please control yourself.Only for some time.Aafter that our baby is going to be born.
Finally delivered a baby girl.Ishita slept off due to tiresome.
All were very happy.Raman kissed the baby.When she woke up she looked for the baby:Our baby Raman...Raman:Relax Ishita..our baby girl is fine.
Ishita:It's a girl?Raman:Yes..like we wished a baby girl is born.Raman brought the baby to her.She kissed the baby.Raman took care of Ishita when she was in the hospital.He brought soup for her.She was sleeping.

Hearing his foot steps she opened her eyes.Raman:Have this soup Ishita.Ishita:No Raman.I am not hungry.Raman:Only if you have food you will be strong and will be able to feed good milk to our baby.Ishita smiled.He fed her soup.Ho Kabhi Kam Na Ho Ye hai Chaahatein
Pal Pal Badhe ye hai Mohabbatein (x2)(YHM).

Time passed...Baby's naming ceremony...Raman:Ishita..you name the baby as you only selected her name.She smiled and whispered the name in the baby's ears:Ruhi...
Everyone clapped hands.Years passed...Though Ishita was ambitious now her life surrounds around Ruhi.

When Ishita was busy with her AD shoots Divya was there to take care of Ruhi.Ruhi loved her like Ishita and loved to be in her arms.

Divek and Ruhi were best friends and were playing.But their parents never stopped romancing.

Ruhi saw Raman Ishita romancing with a smile.Shagun came near her:Naughty girl observing your parents?Ruhi giggled.
Shagun chuckled:These two are shameless.But very romantic.Cute they are.Abhishek Divya and Raman Ishita played with Divek and Ruhi pampering them.The end