~Chapter♡2~

Shane's P.O.V

It was mid September already. The weather was cold and I stayed home with Tyler. Our parents were not home yet and so, a movie was on the evening.

"So, what do you wanna watch?" Tyler asked me. His voice had such a soothing effect on me and I loved it.

"What about titanic?" I asked. Although it was a classic movie which we had seen thousands of times, it still remained our favourite because of how passionate the characters were.

Everyday we both prayed that our parents would accept our love. Ever since back then, we kept waiting for the right moment to tell them the truth, ember of hope burning inside of them that they would accept our relationship.

But my step mother, Tyler's mum never liked me much and I didn't have an ounce of strength to talk to her about everything that has been happening.

While i was deep in though, Tyler's lips pressed to mine, giving me the most intense and explosive kiss I had ever had. With the coldness of his lips and the warmth of his tongue beneath mine I saw fireworks and felt them through every part of my body.

I knew it was wrong. I knew it. But did I have the strength to leave him? Of course not, how could I even think about leaving the person who gave me a reason to live!

His kiss was a broken promise on borrowed time. His touch was faulty fuse struck with the hottest match. We possess all the potential in the world without an ounce of fulfillment. We are a lost cause, doomed before our inception.

"You!?"

As İ heard the familiar voice behind me, I broke from the kiss and turned around.

We were doomed!

There, on the doorstep, Tyler's mother looked horrified, as if she just saw a ghost. But no, it was no ghost. She was just a witness of our forbidden love.

Tyler got out of the couch and went towards his mother, his mind spinning for plausible answers and excuses.

She glared at me, not once breaking eye contact. I had no idea what to do. I stayed there, glued to the ground, crossing fingers and hoping that the worst to happen is that she only scolds me.

Unfortunately, I was dead wrong. The worst was yet to come. In the blink of an eye, she rushed towards me and slapped me hard across the face, causing me to lose balance and fall down.

In the corner of my eye I saw Tyler who was horrified.

"You incest child! Go out of the house and never return. I'll explain everything to your father. I never want to see you ever again!"

İ looked at her, my eyes clouded with tears. I tried holding them back, but in vain. Tears streamed down my face in an uncontrollable manner.

"Mother please listen to us!" Tyler defended me. He quickly made a move to help me up.

"I love her, mother!"

İ knew that these words might have meant the world to me, but they might have hurt her mother a lot.

"Stay with her, and I'll disown you both!" She snapped.

I opened my mouth in a voiceless gasp. A lump forming in my throat. My palms and forehead were sweaty. I didn't want Tyler to leave his mother for me, I doubt he would be able to live with this guilty feeling.

I stood firmly on my feet and looking at his mother, I said, "If you truly love your son, let him be happy with the one he loves."

She looked at me then back at Tyler who was holding my hand. He clearly had no intention of letting me go.

I was myself surprised by his mother's next move. The next moment, my step mother walked upstairs leaving us both dumbfounded.

"Did she just accept our relationship?" I asked.

"Seems like it! Afterall, she didn't throw us out of the house!" Tyler replied back smiling, then giving me a peck on my cheeks.

So it was true then, true love always win over anything♡