Famous friends.

*DING DOOOONG*

"DAVID OPEN THE DOOR YOU DIRTY BASTARD!" I was putting my heels on. It was 4 pm, Harry was 2 hours early. Jerk.

"LA! COME DOWN! YOUR JERK IS HERE!" David yelled and I grinned. Me and David talked about how horrible Harry was half an hour ago. I walked down stairs and saw Harry standing in the door step, and I had to admit: he looked fit. But he's still a jerk.

"Cool brother you have" Harry said and walked in MY house. David gave him a look. Harry went to the kitchen and I followed him. I heard David go upstairs. Harry turned around and I saw him chekking me out.

"Take a picture, that'll last longer." I said.

"Sorry, but I can't help that you look like a whore." Harry smirked. Excuse me?! I don't look like a whore! My dress reached my knees! Okay, maybe only my butt, but I'm NOT a whore!

"Excuse me?! Why are you so early by the way?" I asked Harry and walked to the fridge. I opened and... it was empty. Yep, my brother is definitly back.

"Rebecca told me to come early so we could make pics and upload them to twitter, to make it look real yanno." Harry said an he pulled his phone out. "Come here." Harry demanded.

"I'm no dog." I murmered and stood next to Harry. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I smiled at the camera and Harry took the picture and uploaded it on twitter.

"Retweet it." he said and walked over MY couch and sat down.

"Of course, act like it's your house, I don't mind, should I make you a sandwich or do you prefer a massage?" I said sarcasticly. Harry smirked. I went on twitter and looked at Harry's tweet.

Harry_Styles: Getting ready for the KCA's witg my baby @LauraOfficial xx twitpic//fsvs362bdf//

I retweeted it.

"TIME TO GO GIRLFRIEND!" Harry yelled at me.

"I'm not your girlfriend." I murmered and Harry looked at me while he raised one eyebrow. Damn, everyone can do that except ME. Anyhow, Harry walked out the house and I followed behind, a black limo was waiting for us outside. We stepped in and I was greeted Liam and another girl. I think she was his girlfriend.

"Hey Laura!" Liam said and waved at me, I waved back. "the other boys arrived already. This is Danielle, my girlfriend." I looked at Danielle and I swear I knew her from somewhere, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Hi Laura, I've met you before. I was one of the dancers by 'Step up 5' the movie you played in..." I remembered Danielle, she was a great dancer, I wasn't bad myself too and because I could act and dance they asked me to play "Jamie" in 'Step up 5' I had a lovely time.

"Dear god, Danielle you're an amazing dancer! I love your dress by the way..." Danielle wore a red dress that reached her feet and the way that she and Liam looked at each other was so...cute. I looked at Harry and saw him looking outside the window. We arrived and guess what? Paps everywhere. Harry looked at me, no expression on his face.

"Laura, you can go first." Liam said and opened the door. I stepped outside and flashing lights greeted me.

"LAURA! LOOK HERE!"

"Is it true that you're dating Harry Styles?"

"LAURA! TELL US ABOUT YOUR NEXT MOVIE!"

"YOU LOOK AWESOME!"

I smiled at the camera and walked away, into the award house or whatever you call it. When I entered I saw all my celeb friends. This is home.

"Hey La!" Someone yelled my name, only David and Taylor use that nickname to me, I turned around and saw Taylor Lautner smiling at me.