👶5 - Friends

After Yoongi's and Jimin's nap they explore Yoongi's new toys, but he still likes his Kumamon most. Yoongi is amazed by all the new toys and that his daddy and appa play with him. Most of his previous caregivers ignored him but these two are acting like lunatics in effort to make him smile. Yoongi doesn't know about it but Jimin and Jungkook absolutely love Yoongi's wide smile and they would do everything to see his adorable smile. After few hours Jimin got up and goes to cook dinner while Jungkook decided to bath Yoongi. He added many bubbles into the bathtub, but his muscle caused that he squeezed the bottle with bubbles too strongly and now half of their bathroom is covered with bubbles. He quickly cleaned it and lifted Yoongi from the bathtub. Jungkook is amazed by fact that Yoongi is so petite. His legs, tummy, fingers simply everything is tiny. Jungkook opened big wardrobe in Yoongi's nursery and thinks hard about some adorable pyjamas. Yoongi would look adorable in everything but Jungkook wants to make him as sweet as sugar.

 Yoongi would look adorable in everything but Jungkook wants to make him as sweet as sugar

Yoongi's pyjamas

Then Jungkook carried Yoongi downstairs and sat Yoongi in highchair. Jimin only heated pizza because today he is too lazy to cook. Yoongi got sippy cup full of lukewarm tea and Jungkook with Jimin have red wine. Yoongi sucks on his pacifier which he likes very much but not so much as he likes Kumamon. He is staring at tringle of pizza in front of him and wants to eat on his own when suddenly Jimin's hands appeared. Jimin cut Yoongi's food on small pieces and stabbed the first on his fork.

"Say ahh baby."

Yoongi is shocked that they are going to also feed him and Jimin blows on the pizza so his baby's mouth won't get hurt by hot food. Yoongi opened his mouth and chews on the tasty pizza. He kicked his legs excitedly and quickly opened his mouth again. Jimin is feeding their baby and eats with his second hand. After dinner they laid their little baby in crib and tucked him under blanket. Jimin sat down with fairy tale book and starts to read while Jungkook rubs Yoongi's tiny feet in his big hands. Yoongi closed his eyes after few pages and his daddy and appa kissed the baby on forehead.

Next day in the morning Jimin changed Yoongi's diaper and they are eating breakfast. After food Jungkook is working upstairs and Hoseok will come soon with his little. Jimin has to clean their house a bit so Yoongi is playing alone in his room. After while he hears more voices coming from downstairs and his appa came in his room.

"Yoongi we have a guest for you. It is another little, his name is Taehyung and he would like to meet you."

Yoongi slowly put his hand in Jungkook's and they go to the living room. Hoseok is taking of Taehyung's Gucci coat and their backs are turned to Yoongi so he cant see their faces. When Hoseok finally took of his coat, hat and mittens Yoongi gasped. This is a little too? Yoongi thinks that this boy is much more prettier than him. He has big eyes like a Bambi and he is simply adorable. Yoongi remembers him only slightly because he was adopted by Hoseok really soon.