Pt4

Zach POV
We meet Logan at the parking garage. I saw her with a sandwich and Logan Paul merch on. "GIVE ME BACK MY LITTLE SISTER" corbyn yelled. "GIVE ME 1MILLON DOLLARS" he yelled back. While corbyn, Daniel, and Logan where arguing. I ran and grab Jace. I put Jace into the car and we drive off. "Thanks for getting me back" Jace says. After we get home we decided to watch riverdale. "I want a snuggle buddy" Jonah wined. Jace went over and started to snuggle Jonah. When I saw that my blood starts to boil.

Jonah POV
I'm not going to lie I had a thing for Jace. I would claim her but Zach in the way. I see Zach anger all over his face. I just smirk to my self.

Jace POV
"I want a snuggle buddy" Said Jonah. After he said that I went over and snuggled him cause he would bitch about it until he got one. So I suck it up and snuggle him which I didn't mind cause he like a brother to me.

Zach POV
Once we finish the second season of riverdale. I see Jace and Jonah had fallen asleep together. I was PISSED OFF. I wanted to strangle Jonah soooo bad!

——————————-——————————-——————
Group chat with out Jonah

Jack
When the hell was this made

Corbyn
Just now

Daniel
Why?

Corbyn
Just look at Zach

Jack
Oh shit he pissed

Zach
I hate you corbyn

Corbyn
Whatever dude

A/n
Sorry for the short chapter
BYE LOVES😘

Dreams to reality ((completed))जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें