falling; ↪i

°
" WE'RE IN! "

the sky was tainted with the same colours as that of jimin's bruise. the poor boy had fallen and bruised his knee which soon turned to a dark blue shade. the silver haired boy is now walking with a piece of jeongguk's t-shirt tied around his knee and a pout gracing his face.

the continuous cold breeze, along with the dark clouds was a clear signal that it would rain soon; but that didn't stop them and it was already too late to turn back now.

according to the compass in namjoon's hand, they were heading the right direction; east.

according to the stories that they had heard, there was supposedly a magical pond. nobody knew how it was magical as anybody who had set out on this journey, had never returned to tell the tale.

according to the same stories, a person who is determined to find the pond, will find arrows painted on tree trunks leading to the magical pond; if they went eastwards from the west gate of the seoul forest.

so that's what they did.

it wasn't hard for them to get in the forest. the guards on the west gate are almost never on duty, thinking that no one was dumb enough to go into an unknown forest.

but apparently there are seven boys stupid enough to do that.

they guards were fast asleep in their tents when the boys arrived.
and then climbing over the short fence, they were finally in.

"let's get this bread." jin mumbled to himself.

°