Old friend

Hello kitties. Well I guess it is perfect pet name. Just kidding.

Erica

"Eric are you out of your mind. If we do this then we will got only loss." I said to Eric who is supposed to my big brother.

"No Erica. It will be fine and some loss will not harm us." He said.

"Yeah two hundred thousand will not harm us." I said and kept glaring. But as usual it didn't work on him.

Don't be confused. We are discussing about a company who is in the loss and want a profit and if we help then then there a chances that it was also have loss. So I stating that we should invest for now few money later on we can invest more.

"See Eric. If now we invest some money then if they get profit then we will invest more." I advice him but as usual he doesn't listen to me.

"No Erica. I don't think that and if we lost those money then we will do not have money scarcity so relax." He said.

"Hell with you." I mumbled

"I heard that." He said.

"Go and get some brain bro." I said to him. And he chuckled.

"What is going on here?" I heard the voice and see my dad. He is only person I love the most.

"Dad Erica had fall in love and asking me how to confess to him." I glared at him hard but it didn't work. And he kept on laughing

"Dad we are talking about the investment in the company which is on the loss and he just want to invest two hundred thousand. I want to invest for now half of hundred thousand. But he is not listening to me if we got loss then and if we get profit then we will able to invest more." Dad think for a while and speak.

"Yeah Erica is right. But according to you all opinion we will invest 1 hundred thousand and you both have to agree." He said and we both nodded our head. My eyes and my hair colour is from my dad only. My eyes colour is amber and hair colour is ginger but dad generally is calm but when he is angry you will see whole volcano. And dad love us both.

"So The topic is closed now." He said and left.

"Dad what had happened with associated who are going to come today?" I asked.

"Well because of traffic they are late but don't worry they will be here soon." He said and I nodded.

"Dad can I handle this meeting?"

"Yes you can and I know that you will succeed." He smiled and left.

"Hmm.. I should also leave." He said.

"Where?" I asked.

"To meet my girlfriend." He said and winked.

"Go before she runaway." I said and he laughed and went away.

I also smiled. Even through he do something stupid but he know how to keep me happy. Dad and bro both love me a lot. But sometimes it crosses my brain do I even have mom. I think yeah I had. But from my birth I never saw her. Dad had always try to take place of mother. I know he can't but I appreciate his effort. Suddenly my cabin door open and it reviled my secretary Lila.

"What happened Lila?

"Associated had come already and now waiting for you." She said and I nodded and she leave. I stand up and go to the conference room. When I opened the door I met the honey colour hair. I had met her before I got that feeling  and when  see turn towards my direction I was shocked.

"Erica" She said and stand up with a smile and her eyes colour change to blue. As usual when she is angry her eyes colour change to gray and happy they turn into blue so we can say that by seeing her eys anybody can tell what feeling is inside her.

"Natasha." I said and hug her.

"Long time no see." She said and I nodded.

"How are you?" I asked her.

"Fine" She said.

"So your own business." I asked.

"Yup and I had open it long ago." She said and I nodded. She didn't told me.

"Let leave that and now come on the work. Mean the project or deal." She said and I nodded and we started to discuss and we were sharing 50/50 profit. It was going smoothly. I was also happy to see my friend again after so long.

"I should leave now." She said

"I don't want to leave but...." She thought. Yes I can read mind.

"Please don't leave." I said.

"No no.. Jayden will be all alone. I have to go." She said

"Who is Jayden?" I asked out of confusion..

"My son."She said and I was shocked.

"You are married?" I asked she shook her head in no.

"Then?" I asked.

"I will explain you other day not now." She and I nodded. I can trust her.

"And if I married you will my maid of honour." She winked at me. She hadn't left this behaviour. I chuckled. And she left.

I hope you like it.