Chapter 1

Sarah's P.O.V

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I slowly open my eyes and reach my hand out to stop the horrible noise.

As I reach out, I tumble onto the floor and feel a sharp pain in my ankle.

I glance over at it and I see it bleeding a bit. Such a great morning.

I get up and turn the damn alarm clock off and trudge into my bathroom. I place my feet on the cold tile floor. I wonder what I should do today....

I grab a washcloth and rinse it with water. I lift my foot up on my toilet hood and dab the washcloth on my ankle.

I put my foot down and look at my reflection in my mirror. Oh my gosh. I quickly grab my hairbrush and brush out my long, brown, wavy, hair.

I walk to my kitchen and make a strawberry milkshake.

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard." I sing to myself. God I'm weird. Maybe that's why I have no friends..

I walk to my apartment living room window with my strawberry milkshake and look out to my yard. Nothing. Damn it. I'm such a loner.

Oh well. I'll text Harry and see if he wants to hang out. I pull out my iPhone and text Harry.

------

To: Harry

Hey! You wanna hang out?

---

From: Harry

Sure! Yours or mine?

--

Hmm. I haven't seen Anne in a while.. Oh my gosh. This milkshake is yummy.

To: Harry

Yours :)

--

From: Harry

Ill pick you up around 8:00. See ya Sarah

--

I'm so glad I have Harry as my best friend. He's always there for me. After all, we've known each other for a while.

To: Harry

See ya!

--

I glance at the clock. 7:30. Ugh. I set my phone on my couch.

I go to my bedroom and take all my clothes off. I walk to my dresser and pick out a simple black bra and underwear.

I walk to my closet and pick a tan, patterned shirt and black skinny jeans with black converse.

I put it on and look in my body length mirror. I have to say, it was a pretty cute outfit.

I walk to my bathroom and put my makeup on, it's just eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow.

I put my hand to my mouth and exhale. Eww, morning breath. I grab my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it. I start brushing and I look at the clock.

Damn! Already 7:55?! I quickly rinse my toothbrush and spit out the foamy substance in my mouth.

I rinse and spit again. I run to my living room and grab my iPhone off the couch.

•••••••••••••••••••••

I glance at the clock, 8:03. Good timing Sarah. Good timing.

Hey Sprinkles! I improved teh chapters a bit by putting two into one to make them longer lol :)

Twitter: hug_me_hood

IG: jumphemmings

Vine: cuddle me clifford

Love you!