Running

Running

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Will's back gave another sickening snap as her spin hunched in a rainbow shape. You could see the outline of her spine threw her skin, trying to push it's way threw. Her hands clawed at the stone floor, the bones in her hands breaking as it got smaller. Her ankle bent backwards, her bone pushing onto the skin. Her foot broke all the bones so it was now only a back paw. Her clothes ripped as her body seemed to get bigger. Her beautiful brown hair all fell out, being replaced with white fur, covering all inches of her body. Will's face stretched forward, making her growl in pain as a snout grew in replace of her nose. Her eyes glowed a beautiful electric blue as Her fangs emerged from her gums.

The necklace was still placed on her neck, not breaking off. Now, instead of a girl, it was a giant beautiful wolf in her place. It was rabid, bloodthirsty... murderous. The white wolf easily broke threw the cell door, making many demons come to check out the scene. The wolf growled at them, showing her pearly white canines. The demons' eyes turned completely black as one after the other charged after the wolf. One after the other, they were torn to shreds by claws and teeth. Will ate every single one of their hearts, her strength growing with each one. She now stood in a hall, parts of bodies and blood surrounded her. She licked her bloody lips, the fur above it stained red as she ran out the hall.

She ran out of the root cellar only to be met with more demons. But these had weapons. They shot silver bullets at her, missing her heart purposely trying not to kill her. She rolled onto her back in pain, but slowly got up, not giving up that easily. She ran at them, killing three of the demons. The rest now used tranquilizer darts filled with wolfs-bane. One hit her neck, making her get drowsy. But awake enough to kill the rest of the demons. Will started to turn back to a normal human. She stood up, bloody, shot, and was drowsy from the wolfs-bane. Not not mention naked with just her necklace around her neck. "There she is! Get her!"she heard a Scottish accent say. She turned to see Hell Hounds following her. She slowly started to run away from them, too weak to fight.

As she ran, they clawed at her legs, making deep cuts form over and over again. She knew what she had to do but she hadn't done it in so long because it terrified her. She slowly stopped and turned around, making the invisible hounds stop. She made her eyes glow, now completely seeing the black, bloody dogs in front of her. She slowly made her body shift again. But this form, she could only do on a full moon. Her body hunched over again, but no white fur came out. Instead black fur replaced her smooth skin. Her hands turned black and skinny as black nails emerged. Her head stretched creating a snout. She was now similar to the black dogs but seemed a little more human, if so. She growled at them, her eyes glowing red.

The dogs charged at her, but she fought all three. One came to her face while the others went for her ankles. They bit into them, making her fall to her knees as the third slashed at her face. She slowly gripped the third's head, crushing it in her hands, the bloody splattering on her face. She gripped the other two by their neck and snapped them, their heads falling off of their bodies as they turned to dust. Will looked at the moon and let out a fierce howl. It wasn't like her normal howl, this one sounded dangerous. Like an actual monster from the thrillers. She slowly started to turn back into her human floor, collapsing on the ground. The back of her calves were full of deep, bloody claw marks. Her feet were red and bloody from running bare foot. Her lips were chapped and cut, some bits splitting. Her nose was broken, and she had a claw mark that ran from the upper part of her right ear, down to the bottom left of her neck. Her arms were bloody and cut. Her nails stained in the demons' and Hell Hounds' blood.

She slowly rolled to her back, showing the wipe like slashes on her back. Her body was full of bruises and cuts from the torturing but these were the few you would notice immediately. She slowly grabbed a bit on the ground pulling herself up and switched hands, doing the same thing. She repeated this method, occasionally making sounds of pain until dawn came. That's when she came of sight of the boarding house. She did this until she reached the door. She pushed it open with as much strength she could muster until it opened.

Stefan, Damon, Bonnie and Jeremy were all arguing about what Damon and Stefan heard last night. "It was her! How many werewolves do you know that live in Mystic Falls?"Damon asked yelling at the witch. "Not a lot but don't you think it could have just been a normal wolf?"Bonnie shouted. She knew the possibility was slim but she didn't want to get her hopes up. "Bonnie's right, you can't go out there if there is werewolves running around." Jeremy agreed as he stood beside his girlfriend. They continued arguing until they heard the front door creak open. They all looked to see a bloody, cut, and naked Willow crawl her way in, until she collapsed onto the floor, finally exhausted. Damon was by her side instantly. The rest ran to her side, all looking at each other relieved and worried. But what they didn't see, was that the ring and chain around her neck disappeared with the blink of an eyes.

======================

Hey! So I'll be updating again on Tuesday I just wanted to get this out to see your guys' reactions. Comment, Vote, Share.

Willow's second wolf form except with red eyes.--------->

LOVE YAL!!!!!