one

°•

°•.•°

"turn to the side a little, sungmi. keep going, keep going... stop! there! perfect."

the photographer smiles at you. you smile back.

"now, taehyung, put your hand on her waist gently... and tilt your head a bit... just like that. perfect."

for some people, having your best friend so close and intimate with you... makes things weird. especially when the both of you are barely clothed...

but not for you. you dont mind it. and taehyung doesnt mind it either.

"god, these are perfect. now, sungmi, go sit on your knees on the bed. taehyung, stand next to it. sungmi, put your hands on his chest... ahh, perfect. the company will love these~"

the photographer's camera shutters and flashes, the makeup artists come back every now and then and fix your silk robe, and before you know it, the shoot is over. too bad. it was so fun!

the both of you were barely clothed for this shoot. you were wearing a silk pajama set for some pictures, and others just the underwear and robe. they were pretty and comfortable. you were recruited for the shoot because of your body shape, which everyone told you was so perfect.

taehyung was shirtless the whole shoot. he wore a pajama flannel barely covering his chest most times, but other times he wore nothing on his upper body. the lower body was covered in boxers and sometimes, the matching pajama pants.

you didnt worry too much about it. this was your first shoot like this, other than the swimsuit shoot you had earlier in the summer. but this was underwear, so it felt different somehow. either way, you shrugged it off.

taehyung didnt worry about it either. it made you a bit more comfortable.

"do you guys wanna see them?"

"sure!" you answered, and taehyung followed close behind you. the slideshow started on a large t.v. positioned on the wall, the photos you and tae had taken shuffling through slowly.

"so, do you and jin plan to do anything for your anniversary tomorrow? november the eighteenth, you know," taehyung asked, eyes still fixed on the screen.

"yeah, i know. i dont know if we're doing anything for the anniversary, but i do know we have to meet some guy so we can get him to partner with the business."

"i dont like that one," taehyung murmured when a certain photo showed up. he told the photographer and he nodded swiftly before deleting the image.

"ahh, i see. does that upset you?" taehyung finally turned to face you.

"i dont know... its not his fault. hes just always busy. his business is just so big, so i should be happy for him." the question took you back.

"yeah, i get that, but still. he can probably take you out afterwards, right? its your one year! its a big deal."

"its okay... at least i'll spend the day with him. thats all that really matters, right?"

"if thats what you think... its up to you. what kind of person you are. but its really nice of you to have that kind of mindset," he grins.

"thanks," you smile back weakly. you hadnt really thought of it. even though you and jin werent really dating, it was kinda a big deal, right?

"oh, shit!" taehyung exclaimed, once he started slipping back into his jeans.

"what?"

"is he gonna be mad about this shoot? i didnt think of it until now..."

you smile brightly at him and shake your head. "dont worry. he shouldnt worry too much about it. its part of being a model, you know. plus, this summer i had that bathing suit photoshoot..."

"but that was by yourself. you weren't grasping onto the lifeguard's bare chest."

"i guess youre right, but he knows youre my best friend and nothing more. if he gets mad, he'll get over it, even though i highly doubt he'll be mad. dont worry!" you wave him off.

"okay..." he smiles. "im sorry if he does."

"you have nothing to be sorry for, anyway! now, come on," you reach for his hand and smile.

he takes your hand and lets you lead him outside, back to your own cars. both of you finally clothed again and ready for the chilly november air.

"so, what about your birthday party? its coming up soon."

"yeah!" you squeal excitedly. "i cant wait. its gonna be so great, dont even worry. its the twenty-third, and you can invite as many people as you want. its at jin's place. if you forget the address, text me and i'll send it to you."

"what if i invite my two besties?"

"that's fine... but i thought i was your bestie..." you pout.

he rolls his eyes with a smirk. "you already know you are, theyre my other besties. youre my main hoe."

"i better be," you scoff.

"you know, between you and i," he whispers, "youre a lot more fun. i'd invite you if i could, but youre the birthday girl, so that'd be weird."

"youre right i guess," you giggled. "so i'll see you soon, right?"

"you know it," he winks and climbs into his car. he waves at you while he starts his car, and you wave back as he begins his drive off.

once he's out of sight, you gradually climb into your own car, start it, and drive back to jin's place.

what an exciting day.

.•°•.

word count: 904