Chapter 5

Reiss' POV

Today was the last day of pre-season. It had been really good, I'd scored quite a few goals and the feedback and Unai seemed really happy with us youngsters especially. I was really looking forward to going home though, I've missed Han so much and from the facetimes I've had with her, without sounding big headed, she needed one of my hugs. And I needed one of her hugs as well. I wanted her to meet me at the airport but I think she had meetings for some form of job. That she doesn't need because I don't want her to stress herself out with everything. She needs to take a break from everything and relax for a year at least. 

We got on the plane and I just wanted to see Hannah. I missed my girlfriend so much, even the rest of the boys had noticed and were seriously worried. Eddie gave me a concerned look next to me. I just nodded to him and thought more about Hannah. I literally fell asleep as soon as the plane set off. 

Hannah's POV

Reiss was finally coming home. A month without him literally killed me. I can't do anything without him, function, live, ANYTHING! I wanted to be able to meet him at the airport but people were pissing me off. Just let me do what I wanna do please! I needed to explain everything to Reiss because otherwise he was gonna be so confused. He was gonna flip because he wants me to relax for a few months but I'm really not good at relaxing. I wanna make my own money as well, I'm not just gonna leech of Reiss for the rest of my life. I was tempted to cancel the meetings that I was meant to have and just meet Reiss. I didn't even want that job anymore, I had my head set on a dream and now I was gonna achieve it. 

I cancelled the meetings because I need Reiss and this exact moment. I jumped in my car and drove to the airport. I knew he was landing at around 6 so I waited in the car until 10 past because he had to go through security. 

I waited until I heard the familiar voices of Emile, Eddie and Joe etc. Then, I saw him and I think it was the best moment of my year. I ran as fast as I could and jumped into his arms. 

"I missed you so much" I whispered

"I missed you too gorgeous" I heard his voice and it settled every nerve in my body about everything. He put me down and kissed my forehead before taking my hand in his and we walked out of the airport and got in my car. 

We got back to Reiss' house and laid on the sofa enjoying each others company. He told me all about his pre-season and what it was like. I was still slightly more quiet than normal and he quickly picked up on this. A look of concern was painted over his face as a solitary tear rolled down my face, he picked me up and sat me on his lap kissing the back of my head in the process. "What's up Han, tell me honestly and don't say you're fine because I know there's something up" he asked me with concern radiating through his voice. I shook my head and buried my head deeper into his chest. I had to tell him but I was so scared he would hate me for not telling him before. "Can I tell you something that I should've told you a long time ago but was to scared to say before?" I questioned, my voice cracking in the process. "You know you can tell me anything" he replied. Well here goes nothing, "you know how you've never met my family, well basically when I was 14 my dad raped me and both my parents abused me. They told me that I'd never be as good as my older sister, then the day before my fifteenth birthday I got called out of school and was told that my sister had died in a car crash. She was driving that car because of me, I missed the bus and she had to drive me in, she died on the journey home. She had no idea about anything my parents did to me. When all that happened my dad raped me again and hit me on the back with his belt. That scar is still there to this day. I went to sleep that night and woke up to a note that said 'we're gone, we deserve better than you as a daughter, you killed the only success we had. We're selling the house so get your arse out of there quick and don't you dare tell anyone about any of this'. So that was it I had to get myself of that house, I went to the only place I knew to go to which was Tia's. I got to hers and told her everything that happened. She did what Tia did and cuddled me all evening and then we went back to get all my stuff. I ended up moving in with her for 3 months until her family told me to just move in full time. I felt awful about doing it, it wasn't fair on them to have to look after 3 children, it wasn't fair for them to spend money on me. Nevertheless they told me that it was fine and that if they didn't take me in they'd never be able to forgive themselves. Eventually I gave in to them and moved in with Tia and co. And now every time you go away I get scared that you'll meet someone better than me and leave me and I'll be left with nothing all over again." I was now crying my eyes out as Reiss held me tight and whispered sweet nothings into my ear. I fell asleep wrapped around Reiss. 

Reiss' POV

I looked at the girl in front of me, sort of, she was more wrapped around my torso but she looked cute nevertheless. This wasn't the girl I thought I knew, I didn't realise I could love her any more but apparently I could. She was broken and I was determined to fix her. How any family could let go of this angel was beyond me. I loved this girl more than life itself and I was going to prove how valuable she was to me. I just wished she had told me before but I get why she didn't, I know that even now it was difficult for her to say. 

A/N wow that was a long chapter. I'm not really sure what it was but I know it had a lot of drama in it lol. 

Let me know what you think in the comments

Vote, share, comment and thanks for reading 

x