Love at First Sight

"I fell in love for the first sight"

.

.

The sun that was no longer shy illuminated the city streets that morning, trying to enter the cracks in the windows of houses and cars, trying to show how bright it was. However, unlike the sun, only the sound of the wheels of the trains and rails dominated that morning.

Monday, the first day of the week that was always hated by students and workers, crowded with people who wanted to go to their destinations, school or offices. Likewise, the young man stood in the middle of the crowd, staring at people who had the same fate as him. For him, he felt that every week was always been like this, there were no significant changes. That young man named, Takaki Yuya, 20 years old, art student at a well-known university in Sendai, Tohoku University. Loved to draw, write, carve and also play musical instruments.

Since childhood he was always given something new by his mother, even while still in the womb, his mother always played him classic songs by using headphones around her stomach. That said, playing classical songs to babies who were still in the womb causes the baby to be more creative and smart. And this was what the current Takaki, always got the first place in the class. It seemed that one of his mother's struggles had paid off.

Everyone who did the same thing every day would be bored, precisely the same as Takaki, his eyes who had been looking around accidentally met a beautiful and sweet young man who was reading a book while leaning on a pole near the door of the train, trying to comfort himself so as not to lose balance. Takaki stared at him for so long, watching every curve of his face so that it could be stored well in his super memory. His hair was like a penny bun mushroom, his eyes were beautifully lit by the sun that occasionally looked out the window, his cheeks were round like a mantao, his lips were full and his tapered fingers were seen while flipping through the pages of book he read.

The train slowly lowered its speed which then stopped upon hearing an officer announced that the train had arrived at Taishidou Station. Takaki, who also occasionally saw the view outside the window, immediately turned his head to the place where the young man stood, afraid that he might have left and Takaki didn't notice. Afraid if today was the first and last day they met, or rather the first and last day takaki saw him. Looked at beautiful young man who was hard to find, even on campus. Thankfully, he still there.

But the gaze didn't last long since then the young man realized that someone had been looking at him. The young man looked Takaki thus their eyes met. Realizing there was a pair of eyes that he had been staring at was looking at him, Takaki was awkward, he averted his eyes in the other direction, seeing the view like he did before, hoping that the young man didn't feel uncomfortable, but the young man, unexpectedly was smiling at him. Takaki, who originally wanted to get off the train at once because he felt he had done something rude, he discouraged upon seeing that captivating smile.With a confused but relieved heart, Takaki returned his smile.

No, Takaki still had a desire to be close to women, at least for now. He was just wonderstruck by the young man's sweet face. In fact, Takaki was the most popular man on campus, lots of female friends, both senior and junior, liked him, but it's a pity he wasn't even interested in such things, since his purpose in college was only to pursue his goals, becoming a famous singer in Japan and even the world. Blame it on his face, Ikebo's voice and his wonderful brain that made many women spellbound.

Not long after that, the train arrived at one of the quiet station, no one got on from the station. Heard the train officer announced that the train had arrived at the 'Nagamachi Station', Takaki saw the place where the young man had been empty, it turned out the beautiful young man got of along with several people before and behind him, in the crowd of people who had the same destination as him. Takaki continued to look at him, seeing the young man walked away from the train that still stopped dropping passengers off at this station, until the young man disappeared from his sight.