Treasure Bay

*Previous Chapter*

Takaki met a beautiful man named Inoo Kei on the train and made a promise to meet again tomorrow.

.

.

"Are you crazy?!" Daiki yelled as he widened his eyes upon listening to Takaki's story on the way to their apartment.

The apartment wasn't that far from station, it only took 15 minutes walk. And luckily the road was quiet without many people passing by since it's still 2 o'oclock in the afternoon. No, they didn't skip any subjects or anything, it was because the lecturer only teached 30 minutes and the rest of the time was used to give assignments. That was why they roamed around the road.

"Really, i love him." replied Takaki convincingly.

"Wait, since when have you been like this? Is there any picture of him? I also want to know him, at least only by seeing his face." Daiki laughed at Takaki's words. Not in Daiki's wildest dream he found out his beloved friend, or more like family for him, had an urge to feel what love is. And at this moment, he knew that it wasn't impossible.

"Since the first time i met him, my heart always beats faster when i look at him. It sounds weird and cringe but i mean it. Too bad we didn't have time to take a picture together." Takaki sighed.

"Then, draw it. Since you have remembered his feature in your amazing mind." Daiki requested while pointing at the canvas that Takaki held.

"Don't make me something so reckless." Takaki refused his best friend's request and pulled back his canvas.

"What about your college then?" Daiki hesitated to ask this question at first but considering his friend big dream made him uttered it in the end.

Arioka Daiki, Takaki Yuya's childhood friend. From kinderganten to college, they had always been together. Their home used to be next to each other, they had been shared joy and sorrow, ups and downs, all they went through together. Their parents have also been friends since teenagers. Takaki's parents entrusted Takaki to him completely, and so did Daiki's.

They had the same fondness, Art. Daiki liked to write and arrange songs, dance and DJ. By all means he knew everything about his friend, his ideals and so on. That was why Daiki asked it again regarding Takaki's college goals. Their conversation became serious, since Takaki also answered Daiki's question seriously.

"It's pretty easy. Managing time is common to me. So, it's not a big deal." Takaki gave his smirk smile.

"Okay then, The Smartass in the universe. Watch your words buddy, pride comes before fall." Daiki gave the same smile as Takaki which ended up laughing at him.

"Hey, It's a fact, you know!" Takaki hit his friend's right shoulder.

"Ittai yo! But...... he is a man, Yuya. I'm afraid to be friends with you again. Ewh!" Daiki ran away from him to the 3rd floor where their room was while greeting the neighbors who were passing by. They were so noisy running in the hallway but it made others saw them how lively their live were.

"Calm down, dude. I won't lust with you, though." He ran after Daiki who had entered their room.

The room was fairly neat, considering that the men's rooms were mostly messy. It's undeniable since their families' upbringing was hard enough, they were trained to be independent since childhood. Their parents were pretty strict towards them.

"That's good!" Daiki put his bag on his desk. Sitting on the floor and took out the contents of the bag.

The room was not wide enough, indeed. Only a small LDK that fit to live just the two of them. Even the bathroom was outside, on the corner of the hallway. There were neither chairs nor useless things.